Reviews for Little Of Your Time
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
waw...that was so real...

I loved it...really...

you were like awesome...

made my day..err...night

*hands you 15 cookies*

LOVE, TSU-CHAN-
Jasper Winter Mory chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I dare say that I will never look at another Harry/Draco oneshot the same way again. I loved that. It was so sweet yet sad yet hilarious. That was great.

Thank you for writing it!

Arya
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
There were quite a few grammatical errors in this piece but I loved it just the same - nice plot twists and lovely slash romance. Great job. ]
TruestBlue chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Hey, this was awesome! And I love that song.

-TB
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh! I wicked love this story! Amazing! As soon as I saw the title I started singing that song, I love that song!
evanescence11123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i have to say once again that you are a good writter. i could never spend this much effort in writting. your gifted lol. in the great way. nice story .

*evanescence123*
HaliaStar chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
wow that was really good, the ending was so unexpected i really thought draco was this mean hearless charater - but you captured both of them so well.

well done :D your writing style keeps you in suspense
Jerrika chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh! Hurray! I was teetering on the edge of despising poor Draco and then WHAM! He's trapped in a loveless marriage and Harry was his secret escape... I was thrown.

But very pleased.

Great work, I think a surprise fluffy ending was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks so much for writing this. It's just what I wanted to read.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
The ending was amazing!
MyOriginalIntent chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I think... that Harry and Draco's actions were less romantic and more a perfect example of a relationship destined to end unhappily ever after. However, your writing was impeccable, and while I disliked your characters, they were fleshed-out enough that there was something *to* dislike. Again: your writing; wonderful. I'm just reacting to the battered-woman thing Harry's got going on.
Dezra chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
YAY! I think you should put a second chapter in there to see how happy or unhappy this turned out.