Reviews for How Rock Became a Man
dude update
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Sofa king awesome.
jm1681 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I wish I had something more clever to say, besides, "Dude... That. Was. Awesome!", but I don't :(

Nevertheless, I'd say at the very least, a "Great job" is in order, as is a, "Next scene, please?"
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
First of all, Balalaika...?! Hahahaha! Totally didn't imagine that! Secondly, yor diction and syntax are quite well. Thirdly, there's a tiny amount of text that's not really need. Gosh, everyone is so curious about Rock's sex life!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Dude, that's f##ked up. You don't f##k with Balalaika... literally or figuratively.

Still awesome though! XD
HarlequinEternity chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Fantastic. Moar. Now.
Liberius chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Kinda funny how Rock is simultaneously the whipping boy of the series and the badass we all one day aspire to be. Good fic man.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Agree with the others... we need more
Anon chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Oh, you KNOW you need to write another of these, right?

You've only yourself to blame, really. It was too good! There needs to be more of this pairing out there and clearly you're the one to do it.

The pressure is on ... Well? Get to work! :D
Loatroll chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Yeah! Go Rock! :D Great work, really enjoyable read, and you have written the characters spot on. Thanks for the read :-)
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
lols, need more. That was great.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this is way to strange, idk its not bad but its too strange..
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very good, an excellent humorous story.
desert anbu chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
I almost cried I laughed so hard. Clever wit, great characterization, well written... The list goes on. I never would have expected Balalaika! But there's the appeal... Awesome.
dylanredefined chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
made me lol seriously great idea thankyou