Reviews for How Rock Became a Man
Rebmul chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
well fuck this was a great fic I loved it and couldn't wait to see the lagoon companies reaction to the relationship but this is dead as fuck now.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
damn I was so hoping for a lemon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Rock got so lucky. And Balalaika as a mother is terrifying. She'd kill with an 8month belly, cleanly, and make of look hot-LOL
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
That snapping sound is also quite similar in tone and quality to the sound of heavy cables on an elevator failing. The humming noise there after is also quite reminiscent of a life cascading downward. Should be a hell of a ride!
Lawrence HB chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Update please...
Zimbolical chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
dude update
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Sofa king awesome.
jm1681 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I wish I had something more clever to say, besides, "Dude... That. Was. Awesome!", but I don't :(

Nevertheless, I'd say at the very least, a "Great job" is in order, as is a, "Next scene, please?"
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
First of all, Balalaika...?! Hahahaha! Totally didn't imagine that! Secondly, yor diction and syntax are quite well. Thirdly, there's a tiny amount of text that's not really need. Gosh, everyone is so curious about Rock's sex life!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Dude, that's f##ked up. You don't f##k with Balalaika... literally or figuratively.

Still awesome though! XD
HarlequinEternity chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Fantastic. Moar. Now.
Liberius chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Kinda funny how Rock is simultaneously the whipping boy of the series and the badass we all one day aspire to be. Good fic man.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Agree with the others... we need more
Anon chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Oh, you KNOW you need to write another of these, right?

You've only yourself to blame, really. It was too good! There needs to be more of this pairing out there and clearly you're the one to do it.

The pressure is on ... Well? Get to work! :D
Loatroll chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Yeah! Go Rock! :D Great work, really enjoyable read, and you have written the characters spot on. Thanks for the read :-)