Reviews for Together Again
angeleyenc chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
oh! plz do one with dean's daughter as a teen. that would be awesome!
noname32 chapter 19 . 6/26/2007
Good JOb, I like this story alot. I hope thats love isnt the last story. I get it now, everything makes sense...update soon i love it!
noname32 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
good job and pizza with ranch rocks!
noname32 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Good Job!
JoyofReading chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
Oh bye bye story.

I'm sad to see it go. But hey I've got a new one to read.

Glad Sam saw the error of his ways. It's good to know Dean and Jane will always be there for him.
Chicki Babie chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
Chicki Babie chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
natalie200931 chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
I LOVE IT... gotta love a drunk sam... you should make dean kick his ass or something that would be pretty awesome
JoyofReading chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
I wasn't expecting that. Poor Sam. He will feel absolutely horrible when he wakes up. Although, he was drinking when he thought everyone was asleep. I wonder how many times he's done this?

Oh update soon I want to know what happens.
Chicki Babie chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
JoyofReading chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
At least Dean was able to get Jane away from the shapeshifter and kill him. I can agree with his choice of person, Dean is hot.

Hope Joe is normal.

Update soon!
JoyofReading chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
Oh Noes poor Jane! I was worried it might be Tim acting all dangerous and stuff. I hope Sam can help Dean and Jane I don't want Jane to get hurt.

Can't wait to see what happens.
JoyofReading chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
Oh you think that Dean and Sam feel pretty guilty since another girl died in place of the one they saved. I hope Jane doesn't get hurt, Sam would kill Dean - no not really.

Good update!
JoyofReading chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
Tim's getting a little freaky. I like Joe though. Sam's really gotta let go of Jane and it's good that he is. Feel bad for him though.

I hope the boys can save the girl before she gets strangled.

good update!
JoyofReading chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
Hey thanks for bringing back Tim.

What's wrong with Sam. Does he feel lonely? Is that why he lied when he said it was ok for Jane to go out with Joe?

I guess Sam should feel lonely, I mean Dean's got his life with Katie all Sam has is Jane and Ethan. I bet he misses Belle tons and when no one looks around he's an emotional wreck just like after Jessica. Poor Sam.

Good update! I'm glad Jane is finally getting out there.