Reviews for The Reins of Leadership
Conjectured chapter 21 . 1/6
Yep. Loved this story. All very in character, and the Max and Alec moments... so great. I mean, I've always been a huge Logan/Max fan, and the way you had Logan commit suicide? I don't think he would have done that, but! This was awesome and I'm off to read the sequel!
Angel chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Love it.
FallenFromGrace19 chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
I love this story please tell me there is more
takewhatchaget chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Really hope there will be a sequel, i love this story
MaddAlice chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
That was an amazing fic, only question though is was that the end of it?
sammyboyaldaway chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
Loved it. greatest story ever. i am always a fan of the types of oppisite to original stories like this one can wait to read more of your work and for the sequal. whats it going to be called?
gilo chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
ahh man seriously. your gunna finish on chapter 20! :( thats cruel! whats lydecker gunna say? please you have to finish this story even if its jiust a quick round up finish
g chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
Where's the sequel? Otherwise great story!
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Interesting start! I look forward to reading more. :)
gilo chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
ahhh love it! i cant wait for more! and please dont make jondy like brin! have her in max's unit they deserve to be together again if they are both stuck in cuold be lydeckers way of saying sorry! oh please please please post more soon! :D
LilieAngel chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
this was amazing... it was nicely paced and it was great to read something with max remaining in Manticore! I liked the fact that they gave her such responsibility to make her want to stay, and her relationship with Alec moved along at a nice pace and wasn't too fast!

Now if there's a sequel. am off to read that haha
Yeldi chapter 20 . 7/12/2010
Hey! You've written this a long time ago but I've just discovered and read it. It's a really good story and I enjoyed the reading. I hope you're really going to write a sequel because I've not had enough of it. I want more! I'd like to know why it is important to Deck to know how long Max was in Psy-Ops. Does it mean that seven months is surely not enough to break an escapee? Or is it something particular to her? I'd like to know why Deck wants to see Alec and Max in the end. And then I'd like to know how Jondy is doing in Psy-Ops and how she is after, in which unit she would be transfered, how Max will react to this (would she kill Renfro? Brin? Start a hell of a fight? Escape with her whole unit? Plus Alec? Plan to destroy Manticore for good and set free all the transgenics?). I'd really love to read the sequel and I hope you're planning on writing it. Anyway if you're not, I'd just want to thank you for the good story you wrote and the good time I had reading it. PS: excuse me if there are mistakes but I'm not English.
Myboobseclipsethesun chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
omg too many numbers!

-head explodes-

but still i loovvee this story!

MelanieJan chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
I've been on a Dark Angel kick lately, and stumbled across your fic this afternoon. Loved what you had! Though, it's been a year since you updated, so I'm going to assume this is where the story ends? Hopefully that's not true, and you've got some ideas cooking, you've just been busy... wishful thinking, I know. Anyway, I just had to say I love how you wrote everyone. The Max/Alec is great. And, I love Nic. I'm not going to lie XP Kev too.
maipigen chapter 20 . 11/4/2009
Oh whoa - this is a really intense detailed story with a great Au world and new original characters one just cannot not love. I mean Nic and Kev are great btw.

Now one thing...What a way to leave the story! And seing it's been so long since you "finished" I guess it's on a hiatus - the sequel I mean?

I really want to know what happened with Jondy, if Brin really broke so fast or got a few ideas from Max's book, and what ever happened with Max's friends. Will Krit and Syl work with Max again? Is Logan really dead? I mean, nothing woulf cause problems for the MA pairing than Logan's resurrection? Oh and what's Lydecker gonna do with my fav couple?

Oh and Renfro, please tell me you're planning on kicking her ass eventually?

And Joshua, he's gotta be reintroduced, 'cause I love him...

Okay that's all my questions - I really got so caught up in this story that I swallowed everything in a couple of hours and now I'm longing for more - Asap, please!

Hope to read more from you!

Happy writing