Reviews for Shall we Dance?
najla chapter 30 . 3/9
Wow! That was some fascinating , love ride..I really enjoyed reading it all..you have an exquisite way of detailed writing, specially the romantic scenes..it envolved me whole heartedly ..made me blush at some of them lol..keep the good work..you were ment to write...shinkumi 4ever..:)
w- easy enough chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Awww! Great story!
Elisablackcat chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
awww...it had to end so soon. it was still good though. GOOD JOB
SeaDevil chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
I stumbled upon Gokusen on a friend's recommendation, and after admittedly neglecting the things I ought to have done for way too long while I watched the first season of the drama and read the manga, I have now thrown myself into fanfiction " ShinKumi is the only pairing that I really think of as well, real, and you have certainly done it justice with this fic! :D Well written and well paced. I recommend you to change the summary, though, as I almost missed this wonderful fic due to the (honestly speaking) summary which says nothing at all about the story itself... I think that changing it would lead to more people reading it, despite it already being a few years old... try it?
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
No OOCness, the romantic scences were beautiful without being sappy and the funny scences were funny and you even managed to portray Shinohara as a bearable person and not only as the annoying love-rival (the scene where he realizes that Yankumi now woke from her dream was a great). I really enjoyed reading this. Well done.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
The 29th chapter could have been a good ending to the story, but the last chapter is definitely a better ending. I especially like the little twist with the other four boys coming for the hot pot dinner without Shin knowing. Your writing has improved since the beginning of the story. Thank you for the great read!
staticpulsed chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
totally loved this one. two thumbs up.
my stomach was churning with thousands of butterflies
the whole time i was reading this fanfic. :)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely LOVED this, and this was my second read thru, even if I didn't actually remember reading it until this chapter XD

It was sweet, sorrowful, demanding... And so much more. I almost feel sorry for Shinohara, but he gave up his chance when he never made a move before Shin. The only reason he made his move was because he saw Shin "encroaching" on his territory.

Anyway, I hope you do a one-shot about the Shingumi coming to the Ooedo's house, lol. I want to see Shin's reaction!

hope again, to see more from you.
springjasmine91 chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
Hehehehe...awesome story! I loved it! Thnx for writing a great story! Really awesome! Plz, do continue writing awesome stories like this...and keep it up. You're doing great!
SheWhoIsPowerful chapter 30 . 9/20/2010
i completly loved this story. I have also read the other ones you wrote and liked them to.(that sleeping beauty one was halirous). I agree with you that shinohara is an okay person but not the one i would want to see Kumiko with. Shinkumi 4 life! I hope i'll see more of your work. Your loyal fan Demona )
yue no rei chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
As this fic is so awesome :D I loved how everything progressed and hehe,

nice to see the lesser explored rich boy background of Shin in the plot too.
Susie chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
Okay 5 words! . .GREAT.;D

though I have to admit I was kinda unnerved when Shinohara-san made his freakin moves:)) and I was really moved when Shin made his moves... This is really an awesome fic, and I'm just askin if you're gonna write a story that is about their graduation trip?:) anyway, great story, ya got there, keep writing!:)
xxDaviexx chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
This is one of the best Shinkumi fanfics out there. I read it a while back, but I haven't grown tired of it. I don't think I ever will. This has been a wonderful reading indeed. Because I wanted you to know about my reception, I joined this community. That great, your fanfic was. ;-) Take care, and I hope to keep reading many more fanfics to come.
Hellcat81 chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
great ending! thx for posting your fic!:) i really enjoyed reading it.