Reviews for Twin Love
cutiepie15 chapter 38 . 7/14/2015
Oh me likey!
lightningclaire chapter 38 . 7/14/2015
i still like this story it's a shame that there is no sequel
LouFF13KH2 chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
I'm sorry but I couldn't even read past chapter 10, this isn't good. But still, a good try.
supremekingjaden chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
It is both chazz built it with a bedroom for him and a living room as a common room and a hot tub the size of duel academy but 20 times smaller
supremekingjaden chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
for the record it is called the crystal beast deck
Cushy96 chapter 38 . 9/7/2014
This was AMAZING and I'm not the only one when I say that, YOU NEED TO DO A SEQUEL! This story bloody-well needs one! Just saying ;). Thanks for writing such an awesome story, you got their character's just right!
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
A couch is a long piece of padded furniture that you sit on. A coach is either a fancy wagon pulled by a horse or a leader of a sports team who teaches them how to play.
LAVenus111213 chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
LOL I LOVE THE WAY U PUT IN YUGI MUTO! This story is awesome! Don't stop! _
FullmetalDude1 chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
It was an awesome story, but I have a question. What was up with Jaden's and Jesse's parents not calling? Did you leave that little thing unexplained just too piss me off?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/30/2013
Its scary. Iv never read this story untill reasently and about a year ago I Created a hyper active smart and cute girl with a dog spirit for Johan. Thanks to my sister, she also has a nasty rivle, and I made Ruby hook up with her dog as well. The diferences are, she's a red head with red eyes. Shes amazing with comeing up with all kinds of diferent plans for all kinds of diferent reasons. Her rivel could be her best friend and is Jim's girlfriend. And her dog A shiba worrior Taro dosenk talk, he barks. So as you can see, there alot alike, but also varry diferent. Funny how that stuff happens sometimes right? Anyway, this storyies amaying and it helped me get my creative side back. Thanks alot for all the neet ideas. I never coppy anything, but I do make up my own stuff based on what I read or watch sometimes. But only if its good, and boy was this one good. Congradulations on it. One of the best ones Iv ever read. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
Funny fact! Dark Magishen Girl was origanly the spiret of a young magishen named Mana. Her cover name is Dana. In otherwords, your one letter off! Get it! LOL! Also, Kai totaly fits that guy! Great work! Hope you got the joke! lol!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Hmm. Interesting. Well I ofishaly feel sorry for those duel spirets! There Emperis, well, lol. Lets just put it this way. In the Yugioh Manga, she was hooked up with Dark Magishen, or Mahad. It the Yugioh show she was with the Pharoh. Then in Gx, she was with Syrus. See what I mean? lol. Well I highly dought that Emperes will do anything bad to them regardles of how they act. She's too nice and bubbaly. lol. Tell Yugi he can get up now. lol. I mean he's bowing to a good friend of his. Kinda silly right? lol.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
Great chapter! Thats so normal for Yugi. "I hope he knows what he's doing." Tristen sead in Capsel Monsters. "I hope you know what your doing Yugi." Kaiba complained when they first made Dragon Master Knight. By the way, was Yugi refering to the riddles in Caplel monsters, The Paradox Brothers Laberenth, or the Death T puzzel in the Manga? Also, I sencerly hope I didnt afent you earlyer. The Meron stuff? But like I sead, I hate staryotypes. And I bet you'd do the same thing if yoyu'd been through what Iv been through because of them. My family dosnt understand me, I was the favoret to get bullied in school by almost everyone it seemed, (teachers included sometimes) I lost all my friends because of pore schoshel skills and missunderstandings, and to this day diskrimanation keeps me from doing anything with my life. So I fight back agenst staryotypes where ever they apear hopeing to someday rid the world of the worst ones and creat a world were all are treated fairly. Who wouldnt want that right?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Ok. Im going to be totaly aunist hear. Sence I dont know any other way to be. Iv been reading this story on and off for awile now and though its totaly awsom, Iv just got to coment on this one little thing. Its about Moron. You sead he was insulted and calld earth dogs "mutts". I dont see any reason to be insulted be this sence dogs are alot better than people nowadays beleve they are. Iv been studying the minds of dogs for years now and what Iv learned make me feel just like Hickup in the movie "How to Train your Dragon. "Everything we know about you guys, is wrong!" he once sead. Its true with dogs too. There truly loyal to there packs, strong, brave, deturmened, protective of there pack, a super amazing team and so much more. So really Maron should be hounored to look like one and Im sorry if this sounds a little rude. Im better at speeking to dogs than I am to people. I just had to say this though because that mutt thing comes from a horible staryotype and I cant stand staryotypes. Iv got Autism and I hear all kinds of crap about it all the time. So I defend other creatures humen or not because I feel sorry for them too. I hope you understand. Meron's lucky to be what he is. I wish I was as lucky as him really.
Shadgirl2 chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Wow. And I thought i had a crazy imagination. Some of you guys are even crazyer than me! Thats a good thing too. Makes for great stories after all. lol.