Reviews for Ginger Ale, Soda Crackers, and a Red Mustang
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was a good story.
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is great at filling in the blanks & backstory to the "arm sex" scene.

I REALLY thought she was pregnant-beautifully written!
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I loved the ending! Really had me going there:)
ksunsunghero chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I don't know why, but I like the stories where she's sick or hurt. It's cute to see him turn into a bit softie. Why is it that, until the end, I thought she was prego?

Great story. This is more than irony, this is freaky. I just saw a story of yours on and I saw this story on your list so I clicked on it to read and in another tab on Internet Explorer I had a list of fics on and it was at the top of that list. How freaky is that? That probably doesn't make sense to you but I had to share. Maybe it's a sign that I should read the rest of yours.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw... "too much overtime" eh? Loved the story in general. So "everyday". I've seen some pretty fancy explanations but your simple answer is one of the best!

Poor Grissom. He may never buy her spinach salada again!
Tanguay18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great story. It was very cute and you know you did a great job of leading us readers to believe that Sara was pregnant. It was short, but sweet. It's a very believable addition to the existing plot of the show and a nice look into how the "arm sex" came about.
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
After LD, I thought that besides post-LD fics where either Sara is rescued or Sara dies there would be a lot of "arm sex" fics. Surprisingly I didn't find that many. You did a great job with it, putting a prethought up(?...predetermined...prearranged...presomething) situation and meshing it with your own idea. A sort of funny yet cute and sad story. Nice.
katydid13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Cute! I'm glad Sara wasn't pregnant because they don't need that after having her trapped under the car.
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Cute ... I liked the twist at the end. I loved the "arm sex" & thought it was pretty hot - which is really sad if you think about it - we need more intimacy on that show. Thanks for sharing your work!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was a nice tie in with the red mustang and the arm sex! Very well done. Poor Grissom. lol
GMSR chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh I loved it!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Kaka, how cute! As much as I don't like sick Sara-helpful and caring Grissom balances it all out. Hehe.
chemicalkat chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I loved this! Very sweet, very subtle. Thank you.
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Such awesomeness.
Chelles chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh, that was cute. I love the way you made it seem as though Sara were pregnant, only to have the big reveal via Catherine that she had a bit of E. coli. Well done!

I have to say that I laughed out loud at Grissom's "...everybody wanting nights off and rides home" line. So funny!

This was a really cute one-shot. Thanks for sharing it!