Reviews for Coral
authoress4eternity chapter 44 . 9/20/2007
Oh how I deeply loathe Agnes. I pity her as well though, to have to be such a dreadfully boring person that she needs to humiliate others to entertain herself. Such a sick, sick existance.

Exceptionally written, as usual. I must admit that I mainly focused on Amanda's health, though. My nerves will be on edge until she has a healthy baby.

The only bit that left me wanting was Edward's response to Amanda's jealousy. While it was reassuring, it was hardly flattering towards Amanda. What if Rebecca didn't only favor younger men? What would he have said then? I would love to hear more about Edward's feelings for Amanda and of their relationship.

And, as always, I eagerly await the next chapter.
crazymuse chapter 27 . 9/6/2007
this is such an amazing story! I love your portayel of Ollivander and the tension between him and Amanda. Please please keep writing!
authoress4eternity chapter 41 . 8/25/2007
You are pure genius.

How do you get these ideas? I don't think I've ever read something so completely unique in any type of fan fiction. And the details, the details are what you excel in! Crisp's foot in wet ink, Maple's blue dyed arctic fox fur! Your imagination is endless!

I think it would be silly to say that I eagerly await the next chapter, since we both already know that I do!
authoress4eternity chapter 40 . 8/22/2007
I can't help but feel some aprehension as Edward leaves. It seems that whenever he isn't near Amanda she gets poisoned/attacked/nearly murdered. I believe that Demogene was truly insane, but I can't help but think that someone encouraged or caused it. I think someone took the idea of treachery in her mind and helped it grow, and gave her the ideas to carry out her plan. It unnerves me that this person is still out there.

If someone leaves Amanda at the Rookwood house alone I will be so angry.
42nd Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Certainly looks interesting! I have not read any of the actual story yet, but I adore your character names - it's like someone got J.K. Rowling and the Bronte sisters gooned on Firewhiskey and wrote down what they sang. On a nitpicky little sidenote, I would like to point out what is doubtless a typo in the dead sisters section, "deatheater". Moving on from that, did I mention I love your character names? Also the descriptions. I was highly amused in the midst of your very sophisticated diction and senteces to find the St. Mungo's healer described as "a prick." Not that you should change it - adds something, really. Ten points!
authoress4eternity chapter 30 . 7/24/2007
I do adore the idea of Edward wooing her. I loved how we saw his view on Amanda, it was interesting and quite realistic. Amanda's brief bit of flirtatiousness was surprising and amusing! Please post more soon!

P.S. - I finished the book too. I always knew he was good, and when it was proven I felt very justified.
authoress4eternity chapter 22 . 7/15/2007
Oh no! This is terrible! It's a miscarriage, isn't it? I'm suspicious of those orange cakes, I really am! I probably have no grounds for it, but I am all the same. Please put up the next chapter soon, I don't know if I can stand the wait!
authoress4eternity chapter 21 . 7/13/2007
I must say, you put up new chapters quite speedily! I was very happy to find not one, but three new chapters for me to read! I'm so glad Amanda's pregnant, it seems to have brought out Edward's more protective side. The last bit of this chapter was my favorite. It was light, caring, and flirtatious. The only thing I wish for is perhaps a bit more description from Edward's point of view. I adore reading about what he thinks, since he normally seems so closed.
authoress4eternity chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
I just read all of the chapters and I loved them all! The first was exquisite, and the rest that followed were just as good. This is the first story I've read with this kind of pairing but you have me completely convinced that it might be realistic. I highly anticipate the next chapter even though this one was put up so recently. It's probably because the mere thought of Edward and Amanda being alone together has me smiling...
Isabella chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is one of the most beautiful and sad beginings I have ever read, trully heart-wrenching.

I just wanted to say that the description of her placing the rose on the coffin and whiping the drops of dew away really visualized how sad a funeral can be, in that those are the details all see and few remember afterwards.

not to mention the children crying when they saw their mother cry, brilliant sweetheart, please continue. :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2