Reviews for Blood In The Pool
AMWOOD co chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I think this is the first and only 'Shampoo x Ranma' fic I've seen where it's only Shampoo. Huh. Good nonetheless, considering its length.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
A very nice story. I enjoyed it very much.
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Another nice on from gregg.

Says so much with so few words...
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Heh, 'Meow?' I like this, and since it seems to have a sufficient ending, I won't prod. It's a good little Fluff story that's got a 'somewhat' happy ending. Keep it up!

LATER
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
A decent fic. I know its just a one shot but it would make a good basis for a series.
John Dunkelburg chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
I like it.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
good story. thanks.
Stephen chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Back at it again, I see. Excellent story as always. Hope to see more from you.
some guy chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
good story
Essex chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Very nice story. I take it from the ending that Ranma's mind has incorporated some elements of Shampoo's mind and Lilac's mind? It would be quite interesting to see how Genma reacts to his much changed son. He would likely frown on any interests (as in medicine) outside of the martial arts and he'd likely go ballistic at Ranma's marriage to Shampoo, but this new Ranma may be much harder to goad, prod or trick.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
i just don't know about ranma going along with this so easily. sure, he really is a slave to his 'honor', but he also runs from just about every problem not involving his fists that comes up. add in that the amazons will expect 'mr wild horse' to submit to every 'weak little girl' in town, and i just don't see it working out. ovrall an oddly pleasant story, even with the darker bits.
yinyan8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
This ended up being a pleasant happy fic. Never mind, Ranma's mind was magically ravaged, and Mousse tried to kill him, and Lilac basically is gone. Here I was reading, waiting for the other shoe to drop, for something extremely bad to happen (like Ranma's cat side goes beserk) but somehow it's happy. I don't know why I'm in a cheerful mood after reading this. Anyway, the idea that Jusenkyo is sentient and would be offended that blood got spilled in its pool is pretty original. You could work more with the consequences of this in some fic.