Reviews for Food, Glorious Food
purehalo chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
you're being so mean to Dean, so horrible making him so sick and making poor Sam worry so much!

and it's great! am loving this and can't wait to read more!
mtuffy chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I do love a good sick Dean story. I love when Sam has to care for Dean. Dean never seems to have any loving. Can't wait until the next chapter!

Melissa
stjra chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Poor Dean! I could so see this happening though and he would totally try and hide it as long as possible from Sam. Sick!Dean or Hurt!Dean is my favourite paired up with Protective!Sam can't wait to read more!
Sinead-Conlan chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
looking forward to more Sick Dean
NovemberSGA chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Yeah, poor Dean drew the short straw...I wouldn't wish that stuff on my worst enemy. That's misery in it's purest form.

I have to give Dean some MAJOR kudos for being able to even stand upright, much less act like nothing's wrong for the better part of that morning...poor guy.

Okay, Sam. Time to go all momma-bear on big brother and take care of him. He's sick, sick, sick!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Poor Dean. He almost got out of there without waking Sam.

Fortune does not seem to be smiling on them this night. (Like most nights)

I feel so sorry for whoever it is. Being sick with this stuff will have you begging for mercy...

I don't know who it is, (Dean probably - he just seems to have that kind of luck) but if it is Dean, Sam will have all sorts of amunition to use against him. (I guess that would be the least of his problems though.)
tona234angel chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
great job.
My heart beats only for you chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Poor Dean. Is it bad that I'm happy it was him with the food poisoning? Lol. I just love sick!Dean. Can't wait for the next chapter D
AcidChic chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This is making me think twice about eating at fast-food joints. :P

Thank god, I NEVER had any food poisoning(knock on wood) while on the road. My family and I used to live up Nothern California and once traveled al the way down to the Tijuana border. Can you imagine having food poisoning while you've been driving for 7-8 hours? Anyway, I'll shut up and just say this story is really good and I'm interested where's it leading. Just ignore the other thing I said. lol. :P
calcium77 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Ick...food poisoning on the road and in a hotel. Been there. A nice romantic weekend ruined. Lesson learned though...never eat food at an auto show! :-)
Jackline chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Glad that it's Dean. Poor boy, though...
mysong chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
ah! who is it? i want to know! :)
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great job. can't wait for more.
Master Li chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
clever! Leaving it so that we don't know who is sick, though my guess is Sam. Update soon!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/21/2007