Reviews for Food, Glorious Food
Magnolia Lane chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
The hurt!Dean lover in me wants it to be Dean, but something tells me all those sprouts can't be good for you, LOL! Poor boys.
Shenandoah77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hehe Food poisoning sucks but it will be fun finding out which brother got the bad meal. I kinda think it's Dean since I once got a nasty case of food poisoning from the local McDonalds and trust me a bad burger is one of the worst types of food poisoning after about a day you just wish you could hurry up and die already.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oo! Excellent so far :D But who has got the food poisoning, I wonder. The protectiveDean fan in me wants it to be Sam, but then again the urge to see a smirking, smug Sam is just too intense xDD Can't wait for more! Well done x
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
So hoping its Sam. It would just be good. Continue!
DeanFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great start but I hope it's Dean. He always talks about how he can hold his own. For once it be nice to see him wrong. Food poising sucks. Believe me I know. Update soon please!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh do continue I want to find out who it is!
Sinead-Conlan chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wonder who it is? Hope it's Dean, looking forward to a bit of hurt/comfort.

Good job, hope we don't have to wait long for the update.

Sinead.
swenglish chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
What a great start! hehhehee...I think its Dean even though I want it desperatly to be Sam! Please let us have some whining sick Sammy *begs* LOl

Anyway update soon, okay?

Hugs/ Swenglish
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I admit it, I can't resist stories like this. I like the way you left not telling who was sick even though it pissed me off. Nice hook.
Scared of Pennies chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Good start hmm is it Sam or Dean with the food poisoning? hope you update soon I've been wanting to see a story about this!
Jackline chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hm... Who of the brothers is it? Dean? Cause Sam is too obvious an answer...
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5