Reviews for Skywalker Matrimony
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 1/6
"Obi-Wan had trained him well when it came to approaching wild beasts." LMFAO I laughed so hard at that.

And lol, now Padmé is the jealous parent when it comes to future children-in-law hehe. And AWWWWW, Anakin has offered to train Mara Jade! I wonder how the rest of the Council will accept this, although they do Anakin some favors. Or will Anakin keep it a complete secret?

Aw Anakin and Padmé got married again :)

Is there a sequel to this? I know there are prequels but is there any sequels? I hope so! If not, please write some :)
twlightbella chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Aww
Chiafun chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
I can't stoo laughing omg, anakin named his light saber stevie! Muahhhahaha, seriously anakin...that's soo...cute :D
You are vert talented, you can make both angst and humour story. Oh please make another sw fanfic. I really enjoy ready yours.
elle.brodie chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Force I laughed so hard at this fic! great great great fic. I loved Stevie. I loved Mara, Han. I LOVED the fun between Anakin and Padme. Those 2 were the funniest married couple I had ever seen. Great fic I laughed big and hard a LOT
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great start on a light hearted story! Thanks for writing!
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Love This Story all over again so awesom nd cannot wait for the next story
Fettkat chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I loved this! You captured all teh characters so perfectly! And I loved Stevie the lightsaber! Does he come in a plush version as well?;P
ILDV chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Very very very GOOD
Hikari Urania chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
AW poor Anakin...though it's hilarious to see him go through so many problems with his family...
Lolita chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
sorry for the comments (how many have i sent you now?)

but i love your work!:):)

i was laughing like CRAZY- IM talking LOCO! - at the 'stevie skywalker' bit, but also at the bit where its like

"

Using all the connections to the Force he could muster, Anakin screamed “Get your hands OFF my wife!”

ahahahhahahha i just found that HILARIOUS

wel done :):):)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Aww yes! OK so Anakin was very stupid, but the end result was romantic. And I loved that their children and significant others had to come and rescue them. I also really like the relationship between the Skywalker family parents and children. Leia loves both her parents but obviously is very loyal to her mother and was very angry at her father for being a jerk. Luke, the wise Jedi he is, stayed out of it and while he gave the mother the emotional support she needed, he never once sided with either of them. Very nicely done. Oh, and I'm glad Anakin will be training Mara - that should be very interesting!
Sacred3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I should've said this on the other reviews, i love all the nicknames, Stevie and Fergus lmao
Dgxuruend chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
nice lolz Stevie
one of the lost chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Great. Though I didn't see another sequel... any plans for one? Please?
Meaghan26 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
"He had even named him—Stevie. 'Stevie Skywalker' would now be parted from his Master."

That earned you an automatic fav, my friend. :)