Reviews for Skywalker Matrimony
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great start on a light hearted story! Thanks for writing!
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Love This Story all over again so awesom nd cannot wait for the next story
Fettkat chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I loved this! You captured all teh characters so perfectly! And I loved Stevie the lightsaber! Does he come in a plush version as well?;P
ILDV chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Very very very GOOD
Hikari Urania chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
AW poor Anakin...though it's hilarious to see him go through so many problems with his family...
Lolita chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
sorry for the comments (how many have i sent you now?)

but i love your work!:):)

i was laughing like CRAZY- IM talking LOCO! - at the 'stevie skywalker' bit, but also at the bit where its like

"

Using all the connections to the Force he could muster, Anakin screamed “Get your hands OFF my wife!”

ahahahhahahha i just found that HILARIOUS

wel done :):):)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Aww yes! OK so Anakin was very stupid, but the end result was romantic. And I loved that their children and significant others had to come and rescue them. I also really like the relationship between the Skywalker family parents and children. Leia loves both her parents but obviously is very loyal to her mother and was very angry at her father for being a jerk. Luke, the wise Jedi he is, stayed out of it and while he gave the mother the emotional support she needed, he never once sided with either of them. Very nicely done. Oh, and I'm glad Anakin will be training Mara - that should be very interesting!
Sacred3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I should've said this on the other reviews, i love all the nicknames, Stevie and Fergus lmao
jedigal125 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
nice lolz Stevie
one of the lost chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Great. Though I didn't see another sequel... any plans for one? Please?
Meaghan26 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
"He had even named him—Stevie. 'Stevie Skywalker' would now be parted from his Master."

That earned you an automatic fav, my friend. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
PLEASE don't ever use the words "kiss" and "vomit" in the same sentance EVER again.
Almyra chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
*cracks up* That was hilarious. Just the right tone of humor - loved it!
KD Skywalker chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
woo hoo everything is how it should be! Stevie rocks! BTW I HATE MY NEW JOB! I'm so quitting soon...anyways, much love
Stephanie C chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
That was a very sweet end.

I enjoyed it very much. :D

RE:He could take on a Sith Lord and decapitate him but when it came to matters of the heart he was reduced to a nervous boy blabbering about sand all over again.

LOL Oh Anakin.