Reviews for Miami Knights: After Sunset
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This looks like its going to be very interesting and I definatly want to read more.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
are you going to update this story
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I love it keep it up. _
zafaran chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
More, more, please. These tywo chapters make a wonderful teaser for the rest of the story. Is there any chance of getting more chapters any time soon? I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
kirallie chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Interesting story. Noticing one thing, your spelling and grammar could do with some work. You have good ideas. I'm on a bit of a Xander/CSI Miami and NCIS kick at the moment so glad I found yours.
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
cool cant wait to readmore
rachel chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The basic idea is good, but the execution needs work. Here are a few examples of the mistakes that made me stop reading before the end of Chapter 1, even though Xander/Spike is my OTP:

"...I'm leavening Buffy..."

leavening: n

1: an influence that works subtly to lighten or modify something; "his sermons benefited from a leavening of humor" [syn: leaven]

2: a substance used to produce fermentation in dough or a liquid [syn: leaven]

Is Xander lightening or modifying Buffy, or is he leaving her?

"so your a vampire?" asked Willow

That should be:

"So you're a vampire?" asked Willow.

Capitalization and punctuation seem to be big problems for you; I recommend that you get a beta reader who is good at finding that sort of mistake.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/21/2007