Reviews for SOME ONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Amaze I luv it keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
you should have made the kissing/ lovey dovey scene longer
OtakuOctopai chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Omg, lol I just came across this, It may be short but the part where ren "crashed his lips against hers" made my heart "skip a beat" ;D see what I did there. Good job you have talent, Finally they have a real kiss! :) Good job
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ahaha - Really liked the plot.
marz bani chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
u need to get into the character. its like acting k? kyoko doesnt tlk that openedly to ren. especially not about her mother! that subject is vudo! she'll go really depresed or bursed into tears! she cnt just say, when my mum left me... but it is a really nice fanfic, keep writing!
Catchick chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
O_O OMG! i luved it! come on make the new chapter before i die!
catskid100 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
awesome story. but ren was a little perverted when her took off her bra!lol
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is a story with promise. Nice work, but you really need to double check some parts.

Names should always be Capitalized. you have jod instead of "job" and "mountain" is mispelled too. Add some Spaces to the long paragraphs.

the way Ren asks Kyoko about Corn is awkward, try to revise it a little.

You have sentences restating the point they started with at the end, it makes for an awkward read.

This would be a lot better if you take the time to reread it. It is a fun idea and story but it needs more, more information and detail and the ending seems very very rushed.

This would be an awesome story if you edit it up a bit.
TheSightofYou chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was a awsome story great job
Sango51893 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hey, im a fan of urs and i adore inuyasha and skip-beat! ur sttory is so good. then again i bet u hear that alot. and i just posted my first ever fan-fic i think u may like it. but idk if u read rated M stries that contain lemons do u? if u want search "Skipping A Beat" in rated M romance by me. ()
Lireach chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Eh. Its OK. But Fix your grammer.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Finally! they have a skip beat! section. great job!
MabuiMiyoko chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ugh... this sounded really interesting till i opened the page. don't get the wrong idea. it's not ur story/ur idea/plot w/e u wanna call it that's back...

it's that... i COULDN"T read it...

the paragraph above was single spaced and scrunched together.

i really think u have a great idea. and if u ever do fix the spacings so that it doesn't look like i'm helping someone grade their paper. i promise to come back and read this.

don't take the offensive. it is ur first time, and i think the only thing a lil weird is the spacings ... don't write such a big paragraph and not double space... well avoid big paragraphs in general. k?
sailortao chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Woohoo! Go Ren! FEVER!FEVER!FEVER! dang I'm hyper!
SilverWolves chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow! great story you written!

i liked this story you written!