Reviews for Midnight Hour: Number 3 in the HOUR series
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow... This was so ...wow. God those two are soul mates or something.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better (the first two in this series!), it did get even better! I love this one.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So beautiful, the parallel stories, the hurt here and there, different, yet similar.
MissBates chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very nice. Excellent structure, taking a similarity - sleeping problems - and using it to highlight the differences in situation and character, but also the bond between the two protagonists.

Wilson, true to his character, tries to make the best of a miserable situation, 'rewarding' himself with happy memories and sleep.

House, on the other hand, uses sleep or lack of it to punish himself, creating his own cocoon of misery.
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
hey friend! just have a quick minute and wanted to check in on you and your stories. Read the three hours you've written so far- I was as convinced as everyone else with the first that wilson was the visitor. With the second I appreciated both the idea of a new place without ghosts, and the ending. And this one- I found to be very intense! I loked how you got within both of them, and showed how they're currently dealing- and really, how they're currently relating to each other. Wilson swallowing a Tablet dry, and House intentionally taking on something that will cause intense suffering- somehow much more than poetic justice. ...Will you be adding to this?
gh2005 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
So sad to think that they both are suffering.
love and music are forever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Beautiful. My favorite so far. Wilson saying that swallowing the pill dry was fitting was appropriate. And him thinking of sleeping on House's couch was so sweet. And House making himself a prisioner just like Wilson. Ah! Every piece of imagery in this was just so beautiful and so perfect!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Amazing. Loved it. Probably my favorite of the hours so far. Great job.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Painfully beautiful. That sums up how I feel pretty well, I think. It is truly amazing how we can convince our minds of something else. Hope you're doing well.
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
oh God. I can see House doing this too. Both House and Wilson
balmgilead chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hauntedly beautiful. Lovely parallels.
ToGoAndLetGo chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This actually made my cry. The visuals in it are so amazing, pictured them in my head as I was reading and it made me tear up. By the last sentence, tears. It's really a beautiful vignette.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh, God. This is just heartbreaking. That Wilson would do that, that House is suffering along with him, just so sad, but beautiful all the same.
kismetindy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Both men are in their own prisons - Wilson actually in prison and House in a prison that he has created for himself. A prison with no meds where the pain is almost unbearable - and he does this on purpose. I'd say it's House's guilt for Wilson going to prison. So, House thinks he needs to suffer along with Wilson.
imfreakinorange chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
A study in contradictions. I love it! More Please!