Reviews for Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
LovingPillow chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
(I apparently reviewed on the 19th chap, so I'm reviewing on the 18th *pouts*)
"You're just too good to be true.../I can't take my eyes off of you..." fits absolutely well with this fic. Second time I've read it first to nineteenth, but nth times I've read it random chapter to random chapter :) If I haven't already favourited it, then I shall do so now ;)
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
I almost cried that last part was so flipping funny.
LovingPillow chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Dammit! Whyyyyyyy must you leave it at the good part? But then again, we can imagine the rest xD Too bad, I actually wanna know what happens after that. Would Snape be all fathery and yeah? Yeah, he'd probably be like that but what if he's changed and accepted Blaise? *gasp* the horror of all good in the good (ignore what i babble because i'm just hyper)
G'day, mate, it was excellent
Imaginneeee chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
This fic made me laugh so hard-in a good way :)
WildRose07 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
It's Jean, not Jane.
KayKarenJasmin chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
as much as i adore your story i think the dramione should have been played more... it would've been that much better with jealous Draco to screw their relationship up.. and i was so awaiting them with kids! oh well... great story though! :) loved reading it...
xoxoxo
smileylol )
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This chapter was so cute :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Aw! This story was just sooo adorably cute! Gah! :3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
LOL!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Omg... this story is so great! I am just waiting for the heartbreak that I know will come... i'm preparing myself for the waterworks damnit!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Lol! I love that brother/sister relationship between them! Haa!
Rosalia Cullen chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
OM MY MERLIN! This was so funny MY face turned gyfdidor red! I just couldn't contain my laughter! :D Anyway lovely story! I really like it. :D
Italys-Butterfly
ec.blaiseluver chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
This story has been on my mind since I started rereading stories! I do hope that you would write more Bz/Hg stories. :)
Minitiki chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
oh snap
Double R Starr chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I had my doubts when I read the summary, but I really liked it mostly the plot though