Reviews for A Mighty Fishy Crew
Me the dragon chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some PatrickMindy if/when the Bikini bottom crew gets home, but, amazing job on Spandy! I'm loving this fanfiction, thanks for making it, have cookies!(::) (::)
TCKing12 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Nice story you have here!
pinkperson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I don't really see why Squidward would be happy about Spongebob feeling sorry for him, lol. Most people would feel insulted and get defensive.
SpanishMonkeys chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
It's really good, I loved it! You really have all the characters personalities done well! Davy Jones, doing it with Sandy, who would've thought it? One thing to work on, though, was the last two chapters. (9 and 10). I think the Lilo and Stich, Batman, Future Sandy, Futurama and Kingdom Hearts refrences were uneeded, as much as I love Kingdom Hearts. Keep writing!
CherryBomb'Katie chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow.. I read the first chapter and had to review before finishing the story! First off this story looks hillarious and I like it alot. Second you made my day with just saying something about Kingdom Hearts XD I'm such a nerd! LOL
kirbyfan64 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
wiki/IMeet_Spongebob_&_Patrick

Go to there for an explanation to that review you gave me.
kirbyfan64 chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
I apoligize for what i said on my other review of this story and I did not mean to hurt your feelings.
kirbyfan64 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is W-R-O-N-G WRONG!

Nickelodeon and disney crossovers end the fabric of time and should be band not only from this website, but from the world!
Cinammonbear200 chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
At first, I thought that I wouldn't like this, since I generally don't read cross-overs as a rule, (traumatic experience with one a couple years ago. meh.) But this is really good! You've definitely got something here! Keep writing! Cheers!

Cinammonbear200
Aku yoru no sakana chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i like this story so far, i can't wait to find out what happens
E350 chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
I've been meaning to review this for some time. Well - here you go.

Awesome coolness brilliant awesome fantastic wonderful hilarious awesome porridge.

In all seriousness, this is really good. Keep up the good work!
Flygon Pirate chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Oh my gosh! A Muppet Treasure Island song? HA! I remember that song! XD

Ha ha! Youtube! Hilarious! How'd they put it up on Youtube if they're on the Dutchman? 0.o

Very funny! I hope you update very soon! You're doing great!
Flygon Pirate chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Wow, really random to add characters from different stuff.

HA! Kingdom Hearts!

Great job!
Flygon Pirate chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
HA HA HA! Wow, funny!

Great chapter!
Flygon Pirate chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Wow! Benny the Kraken. That has a nice ring to it! XD LOL!

I cannot imagine Davy doing karate! It would be too funny!

Great job! :D