Reviews for Great Catch
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That's such a sweet memory of Luke with his dad! I'm glad he has a place to connect with his father, no matter how long he's been gone for.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it! It took me awhile to start it, because it isn't all javajunkie, but I do love Luke (I am in the unofficial fan club of Luke Danes - members: 1), so I decided to read it. I love the flashback and Luke's quiet reminiscing. I also love Lorelai's understanding of Luke's need to go alone and what the spot means to him. It is so...well...so...*sighs happily* Well you know. :)
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Another beautiful written masterpiece Java :)
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This was so sweet. I loved the flashback of little Luke and William, and Lorelai's knowing comments at the end... wonderful. And I agree, Luke and Lorelai need a little William of their own! _

Lovely story. :)
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow that was great!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
oh. my. god. that was so cute...the ending was amazing! i loved how lorelai understood the whole thing...plus i really like stories with memories and moments from the past in them...i loved it!
midwoodbklyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aw that was really sad. Luke needs his own little william to fish with. update soon :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Psst...Java, you've got the same thing written twice there. The whole story written twice, as a matter of fact. I love it, though.