Reviews for Secrets and Surprises
MartiniBabe chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
WONDERFUL!

YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER!
fairiestails chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
SEQUAL!
Charonte6247 chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
lol aww! that was so cute and sweet! :)
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
WOOT! I LURRVE Evanescence XD Sorry, just had to add in that your song choice couldn't have been better ;)

Love the story too, by the way XD
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
i couldn't stop giggling after alice yelled "dannce party!" seriously, thoug, does anyone say thah in realy life? dont worry, this isn't criticism... i really liked the story. everyone was teensy bit OOC though, but isn't that what the joy of fanfiction really about?

i overall liked it.

lemon-of-the-tent
Hope.Flies chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Ok, i know its probably too late, but i wanna vote for a song anyways Kate! i say Little Wonders! I LOVE that song! I should probably steal it from my friend next time i'm at her house... along with a bunch of others... OFF TOPIC! Anyways, i read this and LOVE IT! I forget, is this the title i helped you with? I forget... Anyways, Luv it!
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Yes! Thar sounds totally WICKED! _
Abigail Sloane chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
totally make a sequel!
Sora Uchiha chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
YES! THAT WAS GOOD! MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I VOTE SEQUAL lol this one ended yes but i still want to find out more ha ha but if you do make a sequal i think Jasper should play the drums for sure and emmette shouls be stuck with a little triangle that goes ding cause he's no good at anything else ha ha
Cupid's Jinx chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
'Oh god. They found my secret stash of Elvis CDs! Oh man!'

haha - that was my favourite bit!

XD
TopazBlood898 chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
well if i could make a suggestion she could play Here (in your arms) by Hellogoodbye. but if i had to choose between those ...

STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN!
Red Giraffes chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
Sounds fun! You need song ideas?
she is brighter chapter 7 . 7/19/2007