Reviews for Nocturne
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh gods, poor Jareth.
Oh Sarah, how unwittingly you hurt him...
(Didymus is awesome, btw)
3iggy chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Your stories are incredible. The imagery and words pull at so many senses when they are read. It is astounding. I love the way you command emotion and provoke feeling.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Why do I have a terrible foreboding?
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Um, WHY have I not read this until now? I hate not having my alerts working. It's annoying. This was deliciously depressing and I may have to read Dark Hour of the Night all over again.
Joesette chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
He's so depressed...
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
absolutely lovely, and I love how you've written Didymus as an old friend of Jareth's, quite original, but I can definitely see it making sense...fantastic story. :)
dolcedot chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
What beautiful writing, and what amazing characters. Such a pleasure to read.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Angst. I love it. 3
Caer of Connacht chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I can't get over how well you seem to capture Jareth's character. I can never make him seem, I dunno...angry enough I guess. *highfive* great job though :)
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Heartbreaking. Beautifully written and utterly heartbreaking.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lovely. Paper ghosts - that's what I take away from this. It's stuck in my mind and I like it there.

Nice interaction and characterization of Jareth & Didymus, and their relationship. And it has this aura over the whole piece of just before the storm. Beautifully written.
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very interesting. I am going to read the next installment to this tale.
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ths story gave me shivers. True shivers!

Fantastic.

I must say that I love your Didymus/ Jareth interactions in all your works. Very well done!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is just lovely. You have a talent for making your reader feel in sympathy with your characters.

I'm going to go read your other stories now.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2008