Reviews for Destiny Island
Riayna Darkheart chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really liked this. It must have been hard to find the right words to fit the format and yet still make sense. It was beautiful and calming, holding a peaceful air. I think each person is a story. Some are caught up in drama and action, and some are busy. And some live sad, uneventful lives. Some have everything they want, a rich life, yet long for the things that can't be bought. And others who have nothing, who only have family and barely make ends meet, long or the life of the rich. It seems that people spend so much time trying to get what they don't have, that they don't see what they DO have. This is so pleasing, you don't need to know KH to understand it. The words flow so smothly, and reflect a peaceful scene. I wish people would be more like the way you described the islands to be. Peaceful. Traped in our ever changing lives and world, sometimes we forget to stand still. Just stand still, and look. Look at the world and the people in it. Look at the forest and the life within them. Or look at the sea or a sunset. Aren't we blessed to live in such a world? Where places of such tranquility can be found. Where friends can be made and things can be shared. And even though the world is not always so. Even if the world can be harsh, sad, and cruel. It's not always that way. We can help eachother through the hard times. Just as the rain helps the plants and the plants in turn clean the air and so on. Instead of trying to hurt eachother, and only seeing our differences, we should look the other way. A way of comfort and healing. Not a perfect world, for everyone is different, but a world where we can move on, to forgive and forget and strive to make sure we do not repeat our mistakes. Your poem is an examle of how I thnk life should be. Calm, tranquil, and warm. Not as in temperature but rather in escense. Even though you may not have known it at the time, you did the world good. Maybe others see that as well. I hope whoever else reads this will feel the same as I. Thank you for posting. You will find this under recommendations as well as this review underneath it. If you do not want it there please notify me. I do not wish to be discourtious in any way.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year,

Riayna Darkheart

Darkie
XTearsXOfXInnocenceX chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice Poem!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That's lovely. An absolute work of art. I LOVE IT!
PLEASEMAKEITSTOP chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
It was really pretty! I love poetry..your poem is beautiful, and fits Destiny Island.
Polanak chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow That was really good.