Reviews for Fuzzy Dice
hahahahahha! Love the ending
Viper003 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So cute!
princessjob chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Lol! That was funny! I'd prefer dancing with Edward over anyone on Dancing With The Stars, too!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
“You don’t understand. I need them, TODAY… Yes, I know its Sunday. I will pay extra for someone up there to drive them here… No! I don’t think you understand. I am the customer. I have the money. I want to buy a part for my Volvo and you have it. I tried to order them over the internet, but I realized it wouldn’t get here until Tuesday. I want it TO-day….. Don’t put me on hold—“ he stopped his pacing for a moment and looked at me, “He put me on hold.”

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can so see this happening!

"“You are entertained by my exasperation?” He challenged.

“Yes.” I nodded and another fit of giggles followed."

Oh, I just love how blunt she is! LOL

"“Except that your boyfriend is incredibly graceful and strong.”"

He's so modest...and so right *sigh*

"Bella dances better than she walks actually. It’s kind of sad.”"

I really funny that he said ti aloud! :)

Green fuzzy dice...Edward should still put them in his Volvo...lol jsut because.

Hm. I wish I could have my own personal Edward...I wonder where they sell them :P
Spinnerofdreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is very cute!
Strmik chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow, didn't see that coming
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Haha, I really liked it. I love how you weave a larger story, a story of your own out of all your smaller ones. The similarities that link them together are remarkable. It's quite a talent. :)
lyrical love chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
cute ) i liked it!

and i liked Edward's little rant at the beginning about the volvo parts, haha.
BaloneyMaloney1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
HAA extreme story with a twist love it
Romantic-Faerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
lol that was gud! i liked the dancing part..always gud!
Anya-Paradox chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awe. That was so cute. I loved the dice hehehe. I'm off to read another one of yours! Cooking With Edward! YAY.
newmoon1220 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
SO CUTE!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
HA!that's hilarious!you are an incredible author
gypsyrover chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
HAHAHA! Ok.. I almost spit tea all over my computer. You surprised me.

I really enjoyed reading this piece. You managed to give us depth, character development, and a ton of romance. All without being sappy.

How do you manage to write this much, this fast, with this kind of quality? *claps hands*

One typo. “Dually noted.” I think you meant duly? Sorry, I can't help myself

Love the story, keep it up!
Chedea chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
okay number 1-wicked cute. I liked the line about Bella being able to dance better than she could walk. 2-the fuzzy dice thing was funny. i thoroughly enjoyed this