Reviews for Xata
This would be a good story, but I'd recommend going back through and rewriting the dialogue.
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 5/14
Very cool story! I was never much of a fan of The X-Files, but I really like the way that you've incorporated it into the crossover. :D
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/13
T'Jen! :D Gah! So much awesome potential.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/13
Yay for you author note explaining Dawn's presence. All of the other stories where she's around that I've read have never actually given a reason for her 'early' presence. :)
It's been 7 years, so I presume this story is dead. That's a pity, because aside from the mistake using dialysis as a plot device it really rocked my world. Looking at your author page you seem to make a habit of that. Starting great stories and not finishing them. Like I said, a pity.
cko2 chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
i just gotdone readng this story and have to say wow, very well written and laid out. also good pacing and action. some weird crossovers though but stil very good and thank you for sharing.
snowecat chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Hope you come back someday, you left it right on a cliffhanger.
Kamagong chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
I keep rereading this and one one day and hope to see this incredible piece of fanfiction updated. With the X-Files coming back to tv, I hope it does too.
Bloody Mist chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Thank you for your hard work!
brokenangeltth chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
I have waited patiently for years for this to be continued. Normally, I wait for the authors muse to wake its ass up but since its been so long I'll add a few points to help the process. These will just be plot points, you would still have to connect the dots.

Things you could add to the story. Shannon McMahon, played by Lucy Lawless was a super soldier that went against its nature and helped the FBI. Much like a augment would in the trek universe. Xata could recruit her and repair what was done to her.

Tholians also used tachyons primarily as their base technology. Might be able to tie them into the story.

You might recruit Scully and Mulder when they get suspended so that if you have Agent Dogget and Reyes in the story they can be the eyes and ears in the FBI, while Scully and Mulder can be liaisons between the two agencies.

Also, replicating the ships would be faster than using holograms for everything. The only thing it requires is bulk matter and energy. You couldn't replicate antimatter but everything else should be replicated.

If you would like any other ideas feel free to PM. Hope you are doing well.
Oliver Twist chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Please sir, May I have some more?
shugokage chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Interesting story good job!
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know this is long past abandoned, but felt I'd comment anyways about what a hypocrite Xander was being. Now HE's the one responsible for all the people Spike and Drusila will kill from here on out, not Buffy. He's becoming awfully arrogant.
Zauber chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Good story, although you seem to have quite a few plot threads going at once - it's almost like two stories in one. Now we just need some andalites and maybe a timelord to make things more complicated ;)
tropp chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
this story is offically awesome, sincerely hope that you will finish it some day even if it's only through the publication of outlines and rough drafts.