Reviews for Xata
shugokage chapter 14 . 2/2
Interesting story good job!
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know this is long past abandoned, but felt I'd comment anyways about what a hypocrite Xander was being. Now HE's the one responsible for all the people Spike and Drusila will kill from here on out, not Buffy. He's becoming awfully arrogant.
Zauber chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Good story, although you seem to have quite a few plot threads going at once - it's almost like two stories in one. Now we just need some andalites and maybe a timelord to make things more complicated ;)
tropp chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
this story is offically awesome, sincerely hope that you will finish it some day even if it's only through the publication of outlines and rough drafts.
Fan chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
MOAR! WHY IS THIS NOT CONTINUED!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This was a heck of a crossover. I think think my only complaint would be a lack of Dawn with Xander moments. After seeing when this was last updated, I really hope one day your muse finds you, and you return to finish this outstanding story. Great job!
kffs chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Super fun and creative story - really enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing, and best of luck with whatever you're working on
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
You also need an update on the Clarke plotlines. Good luck and Happy New Year!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I really wish you would continue this fic. It has some of the best blending within it. The characterizations are fun and the counterpoints and interactions of the blends are hilarious.
carick of hunter moon chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
well written, good plot twist, nice use of crossovers, all in all a very interesting story, a shame it is a lost fan-fiction one that has not been update in far to long, it could of been something very special if finished but still what there is of it is well worth reading
Update Update chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
can you add more chapters please its a good story.
Beyogi chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Well... this was a great story. Sad that it is dead though. Anyway, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
Eljin1 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
a really awesome story. would be great if you picked it up again
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2013