Reviews for Xata
snowecat chapter 13 . 7/10
Hope you come back someday, you left it right on a cliffhanger.
Kamagong chapter 14 . 7/3
I keep rereading this and one one day and hope to see this incredible piece of fanfiction updated. With the X-Files coming back to tv, I hope it does too.
Bloody Mist chapter 14 . 5/28
Thank you for your hard work!
brokenangeltth chapter 14 . 5/9
I have waited patiently for years for this to be continued. Normally, I wait for the authors muse to wake its ass up but since its been so long I'll add a few points to help the process. These will just be plot points, you would still have to connect the dots.

Things you could add to the story. Shannon McMahon, played by Lucy Lawless was a super soldier that went against its nature and helped the FBI. Much like a augment would in the trek universe. Xata could recruit her and repair what was done to her.

Tholians also used tachyons primarily as their base technology. Might be able to tie them into the story.

You might recruit Scully and Mulder when they get suspended so that if you have Agent Dogget and Reyes in the story they can be the eyes and ears in the FBI, while Scully and Mulder can be liaisons between the two agencies.

Also, replicating the ships would be faster than using holograms for everything. The only thing it requires is bulk matter and energy. You couldn't replicate antimatter but everything else should be replicated.

If you would like any other ideas feel free to PM. Hope you are doing well.
Oliver Twist chapter 14 . 4/27
Please sir, May I have some more?
shugokage chapter 14 . 2/2
Interesting story good job!
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I know this is long past abandoned, but felt I'd comment anyways about what a hypocrite Xander was being. Now HE's the one responsible for all the people Spike and Drusila will kill from here on out, not Buffy. He's becoming awfully arrogant.
Zauber chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Good story, although you seem to have quite a few plot threads going at once - it's almost like two stories in one. Now we just need some andalites and maybe a timelord to make things more complicated ;)
tropp chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
this story is offically awesome, sincerely hope that you will finish it some day even if it's only through the publication of outlines and rough drafts.
Fan chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This was a heck of a crossover. I think think my only complaint would be a lack of Dawn with Xander moments. After seeing when this was last updated, I really hope one day your muse finds you, and you return to finish this outstanding story. Great job!
kffs chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Super fun and creative story - really enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing, and best of luck with whatever you're working on
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
You also need an update on the Clarke plotlines. Good luck and Happy New Year!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I really wish you would continue this fic. It has some of the best blending within it. The characterizations are fun and the counterpoints and interactions of the blends are hilarious.
carick of hunter moon chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
well written, good plot twist, nice use of crossovers, all in all a very interesting story, a shame it is a lost fan-fiction one that has not been update in far to long, it could of been something very special if finished but still what there is of it is well worth reading