Reviews for Changes
Master Li chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
aw Dean and little Sam is so cute! Love how you write their interactions. Update soon, I hope Dean's plan will work!
Lisette chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Wow, those are some very deep questions for such a young chid - deep, but good questions. The religion talk was a little uncomfortable to read, but otherwise I still enjoyed the chapter and the look at such a caring family helping to care for the Winchestera.

Well done!
Brenny chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
another great chapter! little sammy and big dean just rock! although i got the feeling that the end of this story is near *sniff* once again, great chapter, great story! love it.
Lilyblue chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I can never get enough about little Sammy! *sigh*
famous99 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I was thrilled to see an update. I like how you tied in Sammy's remembering to the visions he had as an adult. Very clever. It's almost as if his ability to remember is tied with his psychic abilities.

I have to say, this chapter was fraught with tension - the unknown of what will happen. I'm with Dean, it has to work!
My heart beats only for you chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Awesome chapter. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one D
Sandrine chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I just love little Sammy! This chapter was so cute, sad, sweet, adorable... etc.

Fantastic job. As always, I look forward to more.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
update!
maxandkiz chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Loved Sammy and Jo's talk. It was so sweet.

Poor Sammy! Of all the times to remember, he would have to remember the two worst times with his dad. Love seeing the way Dean acts with little Sammy. Can't wait to see what happens now that they're at the cave.
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Aww, _Sammy_. Always with the hard questions.

Awesome.
CrashNBurn chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
*sobs uncontrolably* Jeez! What are you doing to me? *blows nose on tissue* Poor, Sammy is remembering and asking all those questions which you're not sure how to answer. And the way he goes to Dean after having that dream/memories. Just breaks my heart. *sobs*

Awesome chapter. I just love Sammy. :D Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way how close are we to the end?
daisymaygirl1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
*Sniffs*

Oh Sammy! The poor, hurting little lad.

Seeing Sam remember the Stanford fight with John was just heart wrenching but I'm so glad he didn't remember Jess's death as well. I don't think I could have handled that, let alone Sammy. And his confusion at the end tugged at the heartstrings too. As much as I want grown up Sam to come back, your little Sammy is utterly adorable.

This is such a wonderful, wonderful story.
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Humm. so sammy will be Sam again. Well, good. I just like little Sammy and Big Dean.
angel679 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Why do kids always come up with questions that have no answers?

Awesome chapter, I can't wait to see what reprecussions this leaves when Sammy is finally Sam again.

I'm glad Sam didn't remember anything else but I'm sad that of all the things he had to remember it had to be him and his dad fighting especially after he just found out he was dead.
lembas7 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Aw! So glad to see an update here! *huggles the update*
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »