Reviews for Changes
Smooth Doggie chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Very nicely done, I love this AU with the Sweed family, have read them all so far. Keep up the good work and I'll keep on reading! Thank you
Nana56 chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
I'm feeling really nervous about what they're about to do. Good job on this chapter...update soon!
Brigid Tanner chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Aww...Poor Sam!

“If I don’t remember…,” he was looking at Dean with almost frightened eyes, “how will I still be me?”

That's the question that scares me most about getting older. I worry about this everytime I visit a nursing home and see people who no longer know who they are. Great story. Love seeing Dean with little Sam...he'd be such an amazing father. But I also miss the adult Sam and Dean team..equal and watching out for each other.
Master Li chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
aw Dean and little Sam is so cute! Love how you write their interactions. Update soon, I hope Dean's plan will work!
Lisette chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Wow, those are some very deep questions for such a young chid - deep, but good questions. The religion talk was a little uncomfortable to read, but otherwise I still enjoyed the chapter and the look at such a caring family helping to care for the Winchestera.

Well done!
Brenny chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
another great chapter! little sammy and big dean just rock! although i got the feeling that the end of this story is near *sniff* once again, great chapter, great story! love it.
Lilyblue chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I can never get enough about little Sammy! *sigh*
famous99 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I was thrilled to see an update. I like how you tied in Sammy's remembering to the visions he had as an adult. Very clever. It's almost as if his ability to remember is tied with his psychic abilities.

I have to say, this chapter was fraught with tension - the unknown of what will happen. I'm with Dean, it has to work!
My heart beats only for you chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Awesome chapter. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one D
Sandrine chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I just love little Sammy! This chapter was so cute, sad, sweet, adorable... etc.

Fantastic job. As always, I look forward to more.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
update!
maxandkiz chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Loved Sammy and Jo's talk. It was so sweet.

Poor Sammy! Of all the times to remember, he would have to remember the two worst times with his dad. Love seeing the way Dean acts with little Sammy. Can't wait to see what happens now that they're at the cave.
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Aww, _Sammy_. Always with the hard questions.

Awesome.
CrashNBurn chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
*sobs uncontrolably* Jeez! What are you doing to me? *blows nose on tissue* Poor, Sammy is remembering and asking all those questions which you're not sure how to answer. And the way he goes to Dean after having that dream/memories. Just breaks my heart. *sobs*

Awesome chapter. I just love Sammy. :D Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way how close are we to the end?
daisymaygirl1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
*Sniffs*

Oh Sammy! The poor, hurting little lad.

Seeing Sam remember the Stanford fight with John was just heart wrenching but I'm so glad he didn't remember Jess's death as well. I don't think I could have handled that, let alone Sammy. And his confusion at the end tugged at the heartstrings too. As much as I want grown up Sam to come back, your little Sammy is utterly adorable.

This is such a wonderful, wonderful story.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »