Reviews for Changes
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Well...

I'm game to see where it goes.

Lead on!

Cheers,

Sera
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I'm smiling here. I love redux¬°Sammy stories, because are so cute. How Dean is going to explain that John and "Dean" are not there. Little Sammy is so cute.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Ho, Lord. I can't wait for Jo and the boys to meet Little Sam. Dear Lord...

:D but look at the bright side, at least it isnt puberty-Sam. It would have been too cruel for Dean then.
angel679 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is awesome. I can't wait to read more. I can't remember if I've read Jaissa11's story and I think she's on my alert list. I have a feeling Sam is going to go apeshit when he finds out his dad and Dean as he knows him is not there. Especially when he sees the Impala he's going to know something is up.
Lisette chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I'll have you know that I'm grinning enthusiastically over here! I don't know quite why, but I ADORE little Sam and Dean stories. We've already got two brothers that are so wonderfully protective of each other, that reducing one of them to a very vulnerable and innocent stage just heightens that protectiveness and makes them appreciate what they have. It's a wonderful thing, and I'm so delighted that you decided to try that in your beautifully crafted universe. Picking Sam to be little just adds to the effect - and I seriously CAN NOT wait to see Jo and company's reactions to Little!Sam.

AWESOME job and fantastic story idea!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
E!

However, what'll hapeen when lilSammy realizes his brother and father are not forthcoming?
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Sweet! This is my most favorite verse. So glad you've updated it and with such a good plot. I loved Janissa11's Under a Haystack also. Continue soon!
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
O, nice start...yea for more!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OMG- this is one of my fave kinks- I love kidfic. Add to that I love your stuff and I'm a happy bunny. I can hardly wait to read more!
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
God, this is great. I loved "Under a Haystack" as well and I am looking forward to your take on this.

The first thing I thought about the finale of SPN was that I hoped you would write Jo and Luke's reaction to hearing about the 'deal' and I was so glad to read your earlier fic.

But this one? Is totally going to make me pester you.

I'm always glad to read something by you. Great start.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22