Reviews for Changes
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
Great story. I loved how you handled the emotional aspects of it. Little Sammy not being able to remember and having to learn to trust Dean and the Sweeds. The way he was all little boy and happy to have a playmate and yet still hat issues with dealing with everything. The way he idolized his dad and needed him so badly and then he remembered without warning his dad was dead. Getting back to being adult he had difficulty to physically and emotionally readjust back. His need to be close to Dean, the way he suddenly remembered what his dad used to mean to him, what a lesson for Sam to learn and what a gift. The same with Dean, who suddenly lost his equal and had to deal with a brother who was pretty much helpless. How he missed the adult Sam, yet the little Sammy brought memories and responsibilities back that he had forgotten. And then Sam is back and it was difficult to get things back right. How they suddenly appreciated and understood each other better was awesome. I loved how the Sweeds fit in, especially Jo, in supporting and guiding both of them. Very well written and great to read. Hugs, Vonnie
Dimminished chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
ah, once again I became so immersed in this wonderful universe, that you've created, that it sorta makes me sad that Dean and Sam don't have these people in their lives on the show.

Little Sam was adorable and big brother Dean was probably the best big brother I've read in quite some time. I loved it. You're writing is a gift I'm not quite sure how to repay... so until I can think of better compensation, this review will have to do. CU next story. :)
Cari chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Rat chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
that was cool. Great fic!
gidgetgal9 chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
I'm hooked! This story was recommended and wow- loved it! Yes I read two or your stories in one day! I can't wait to read more!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
Absolutely love the way you had Sam's and Dean's relationship benefit from the experience. You write them both really really well! Thank you for a great read! :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Yay, he's back I always love when they wrestle - that was a fun scene! I also liked how you described Tommy's and Jake's fears in this chapter.
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Interesting set of characters you have there :o) I'm not exactly familiar with your universe, but I like the idea that Sam is warming up to this family life... no wonder Dean's a little jealous.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
This is really fun so far! Hope there's going to be more Sammy-angst :o) And I'm curious how Dean will get him to change back again...
Shannz chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
I don't know why I resisted reading this fic after I've read everything else you've written. It wasn't simply because I prefer Dean-centric fics and this summary sounded very Sam-centric, although that may have been part of it. I knew that eventually i'd get over it and so I finally have :) Saving it for a snowy New England winter day I guess.

You characterizations of both boys never cease to amaze me. Dean's reaction to Sam's thank you and the little laugh was so wonderfully done. I didn't realize that I was as shocked by it as Sam until the poor boy was apologizing. Guess I was just expecting an appropriate chick-flick moment that really wouldn't have been appropriate at all for these boys.

Loved Dean's thoughts on missing Sam's physical expression of love and trust and safety. So glad I saved this for a snowy day. I really enjoyed it.

-shan
apieceofcake chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Lovely story :-)
cheesewizpants24 chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Yet another really awesome story! Quite a bizarre topic but I like the way it played out.
C chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Loved that ending, and what the change ended up bringing to them. That was also a lovely vignette about Jo and Jake.
Rinne chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Fabulously done.
elderwitty chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
I'm trying to keep the gushing to a minimum this time. People are starting to think I'm Artesian. Having said that...

It's official. I couldn't love you or this universe more if I were mandated to do so by government decree. I read the opening paragraph and (I'm sure) woke the neighbors shouting 'Under the Haystack' Sam! That's one of my favorites, and I'm so glad you've written the perfect companion for it.

Loved that Sam kept Sammy's memories, and got a better understanding of Dean along the way. And Jo is the mom/aunt/friend we all wish we had, even if only to augment our own collection.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »