Reviews for Changes
Rat chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
that was cool. Great fic!
gidgetgal9 chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
I'm hooked! This story was recommended and wow- loved it! Yes I read two or your stories in one day! I can't wait to read more!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
Absolutely love the way you had Sam's and Dean's relationship benefit from the experience. You write them both really really well! Thank you for a great read! :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Yay, he's back I always love when they wrestle - that was a fun scene! I also liked how you described Tommy's and Jake's fears in this chapter.
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Interesting set of characters you have there :o) I'm not exactly familiar with your universe, but I like the idea that Sam is warming up to this family life... no wonder Dean's a little jealous.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
This is really fun so far! Hope there's going to be more Sammy-angst :o) And I'm curious how Dean will get him to change back again...
Shannz chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
I don't know why I resisted reading this fic after I've read everything else you've written. It wasn't simply because I prefer Dean-centric fics and this summary sounded very Sam-centric, although that may have been part of it. I knew that eventually i'd get over it and so I finally have :) Saving it for a snowy New England winter day I guess.

You characterizations of both boys never cease to amaze me. Dean's reaction to Sam's thank you and the little laugh was so wonderfully done. I didn't realize that I was as shocked by it as Sam until the poor boy was apologizing. Guess I was just expecting an appropriate chick-flick moment that really wouldn't have been appropriate at all for these boys.

Loved Dean's thoughts on missing Sam's physical expression of love and trust and safety. So glad I saved this for a snowy day. I really enjoyed it.

-shan
apieceofcake chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Lovely story :-)
writerchick03 chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Yet another really awesome story! Quite a bizarre topic but I like the way it played out.
C chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Loved that ending, and what the change ended up bringing to them. That was also a lovely vignette about Jo and Jake.
Rinne chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Fabulously done.
elderwitty chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
I'm trying to keep the gushing to a minimum this time. People are starting to think I'm Artesian. Having said that...

It's official. I couldn't love you or this universe more if I were mandated to do so by government decree. I read the opening paragraph and (I'm sure) woke the neighbors shouting 'Under the Haystack' Sam! That's one of my favorites, and I'm so glad you've written the perfect companion for it.

Loved that Sam kept Sammy's memories, and got a better understanding of Dean along the way. And Jo is the mom/aunt/friend we all wish we had, even if only to augment our own collection.
PADavis chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
I've truly enjoyed reading your Strangers and Angels stories. I was perfectly willing accept this gentle family and how the boys fit into it. Until now the only AU I took time to read was Ridley's, but found you through a community. And found Janissa11 and her heartbreaking story Under a Haystack as well. Like Jo, your writing style for all of your stories (AU or straight) is gentle, human, and understanding. I've now plundered through your author page and read all the SN pieces now. Will look forward most eagerly to a new piece. Phoebe
Spense chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed this one in it's entireity. I absolutely loved it. As I've commented before, I tend to not care for the age regression stories, as they don't tend to have the depth. Your's on the other hand . . .

You just don't dissappoint. I couldn't wait for each chapter to come up. You really used the situation to explore how the dynamics of the whole family would change should the age change for one. Michael and Jacob was very classic, and Jake's reaction to the possible change back compared to Tommy's. One boy praying for one outcome, the other for another. Talk about conflicting emotions!

But I think I especially liked Dean's whole confusion about the mess. Missing his brother, but doing his job - taking care of Sam. Sam, realizing that he'd just wanted his father and how that must have hurt Dean. And how he dealt with it. Typical Winchester - mangeing to muck up just saying thank you!

Your exploration of both Dean and Sam's complex emotions regarding the situation was both realistic and very well done. And as usual, Jo and her family were a wonderful foil for the boy's lack of 'normal' in their lives, and their graditude when it comes their way.

Excellent writing as usual. You know your craft and how to convey the story your telling with a deft, delicate touch. It's a joy to read, and I can't wait for your next one.

S.
geminigrl11 chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
Wow. Just wow. I can't repeat enough how much I absolutely adore this fic. In every way. And the resolution was perfect. I wish I could find a better way to express it, but I hope it suffice's to say: still and always a favorite, and to me, the defining AU-wee!Sam fic. It feels just like an 11-chapter hug. *hugs back*
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »