Reviews for Summer Escape
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cool :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
(snicker). That was funny in the end. This is my first Gakuen Heaven story that I've read since I just began watching the anime like, two weeks ago.

Anywho, I was hoping to find some Hideaki/Keita pairing but this was the next best thing and it was good.

Hmm... Niwa/Keita sounds good but I prefer Hideaki/Keita. Well, all-in-all, it was a good one-shot. Now i'm thinking of doing one of my own!

Probably a Hideaki/Keita pairing! After seeing episode 02 today, I can't get that part out of my head, you know?
DannyRebecca chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
its very good, just one thing... King has Dark brown hair and blue eyes... and Hideaki had dark blue hair and dark blue eyes... other than that, it's fairly good :)
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
How about you actually have sex before writing shit like this?
Shima Asato chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It was pretty good. You seemed a bit rushed and wanted to finish the fanfic quickly. You need to learn more about this kind of thing, before I start this, only regaurd this sentence if Keita is a virgin. If Keita is a virgin he wouldn't be able to strech that far. Other than that I think it was an awesome fanfic. Way to go! . -Shimakitty.
MsSupaFan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
*drools* man that was some hawt smex.
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Yumm! Too bad it was short ~_~ But it was great anyway! I swear, Keita makes the best uke ever XD Great job!
FromTheLivingRoom chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I should hvae known that only the tennis guy would buy that kind of stuff lolz!
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG!.~Thats gonna hurt Keita in the !lol!othis a great story!
FreakZilla chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Owie, Keita's gonna be sore in the morning.
wolfeye624 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Make a yaoi fanfiction about kaita and that long blonde guy who always called keita his 'honey' lol, if you want to talk to me just give me the heads up