Reviews for Lonely Gods
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
;-; I love it.
Tinnie chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wonderful story. Parallel between the Doctor and the Master as humans is brilliant. The motions are beautifully captured.

Well done!

Tinnie
imhellahi chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
*standing ovation* VERY GOOD!
CrimsonStreaks chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow.

I really loved this. You've managed to capture the Doctor's emotions easily. Brilliant.

*and now all that remains is for me to get hyped up about the next episode tonight.*

Great work. XD
Kevin Stroik chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Dear Writer,

Great one-shot, but I was wondering what's your explanation for the Master's seeming "disintigration" in the Eye of Harmony's Tardis Link in "The Enemy Within" and the character's reappearance in "Utopia". Considering the fact that the Master was shown to be executed by the Daleks at the start of "The Enemy Within" and presumbably the Master has spent a certain amount of time in the Tardis Link of the Eye of Harmony, I wonder why the Master would want to deal with the Daleks again. My feeling is the Master would want to stay away from the Daleks at all costs and hence not be involved with the Time War as soon as he was free of the Tardis Link. So his body is reconfigured to that of being a human and so he stays hidden from all interested parties, especially that of the Daleks.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stroik
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wonderful.

Beautiful insight into their ying-yang relationship. Quite brilliant!

Keep on writing!