Reviews for Missing Judas
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, this was astounding. I never realized how very much the pieces fell together for that little plot point that Kyle was to be taken instead of Shawn. How Kyle had dreams of being a doctor. How stubborn he really was. How he became the lieutenant that Jordan always tried to make Shawn into.
anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved the story. Your premise was inspired, and the development believable. I'm in awe of your command of English.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very interesting supposition. We can't forget that Kyle was the intended one to be abducted on that beach. This is chilling look at what certain factions in the future might be thinking.
Molecular 12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sweet! I love Shawn, haha. So if Shawn hadn't intervened (in your opinion) would he have been the one that was the link like Kyle was, having an alien inside him, or would Kyle have just had everything? Hmm, interesting. Well, Shawn already showed his loyalty to his family over Jordan when he didn't kill Kyle, but freed him from the alien. Or whatever it was. Anyways, I'm blabbing, haha. Ok, GREAT STORY! Is there going to be more? Can't wait! Thanks, tootles.
lxlquixoticlxl chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I loved your story. You really developed your ideas and you just did a wonderful job. But what's better is that I BELIEVED your story. Which is a tough job because I'm very incredulous.

You did a damn good as far as any writer could do.

But you did an AMAZING job as far as not being a native speaker is.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Your grammar is better than a lot of native speakers. Christ's salvation of the world is a theme that just be ignored, no matter how much the story writers try to insert Collier into Christ's role. There is only one perfect Savior.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This was really intriguing. I've wondered a lot about what the 'people from the future' intended regarding Shawn and Kyle. Was Kyle supposed to get the power of healing? Was Shawn a mistake? - as you posit.

I really enjoyed this. Write more.
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Very interesting. I'm not really in to that religous stuff, mainly because I can't understand it half the time. I like the idea that the people form the future had no idea that Shawn would try and save thsi cousin. The idea that Shawn is the ultimate danger rather than the saviour of the world. Very creative idea, keep up the interesting ideas and writing.

By the way, English is my native language and I can JUST talk write. My grammer is so bad (if you didn't notice) that even my family makes fun of me(Heheheheh). Don't feel bad, so people just have a hard time with English, mainly because it's difficult and troublesome.

Klnolan
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
English *isn't* your native language? Wow! That aside, wow!

This made me make a connection I had somehow missed all this time: In Tom's illusion life with Alana, during those eight years, Kyle became a doctor. It would make sense they'd give a budding doctor the ability to heal, just like they did with Mayuya. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kyle come into his own in season four!

Also, feel free to drop by the site 4400 Abductees and post in the fanfic section. I think you could probably find a beta if you asked.