Reviews for The Way Idiots Really Run
Masquerading chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i love your story but you need to up date it

really its a great story but

i am slowly going crazy while waiting for you to update
bent05 chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
wow, I just started reading this story and I loved it. I love the characters and how much detail you put into them!:)AWESOME!
elusory chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
This is one of my favorite stories! I love your originality! On all of your stories!Keep going, can't wait to read more.
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
whos Allegory265?

of course or not gonna answer me cause then that would ruin the story

anyways just wanted to say great story and i hope u update soon
marianna14 chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
i really like this story hope u update soon!
vampireninja09 chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
I loved this chapter! It was so so so sweet that Bella took care of Edward while he was sick even though they "hate" each other lol...I don't know who the pen pals are you are evil lol but your story ia awesome! I love this story! Please update soon! Awesome writing..awesome story!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
blackjack17 chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
Are we going to find out what the promise was or is?
colorsallaround chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
I actually do understand how they feel and there thought process, because im very much like them. I love this story very much and I can hardley wait for the next chapter because it's very interesting.
dedicated dork chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
hi, i really love your story especially the last chapter
blackjack17 chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
I think this story is amazing! Can't wait for the next update.
cherrytone chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
wow this chapter was really good. I can't wait for the update.

Please UPdate soon! Thanks!
Sora Uchiha chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
hot pink polka dot chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
nice, every thing was very deep i like the letter she wrote at he end. (wonder who will find it...) ugh i want to know who here screen body is, my moneys on the brit or edward.

update soon please.

~victoria roze
not u chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
i really love this fanfic, lots of snaps because if you try clapping too enthusiastically it just becomes loud and somewhat obnoxious

i think that you used some very nice metaphores and that lots of people can relate to them
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »