Reviews for The Way Idiots Really Run
AKL0059 chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Update as soon as possible ... or else.
The Jaide Ninja Spork chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Update when you can, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss.Squirel chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
this is interesting story

u should put up the next chapter ASAP ]
Curly-Sue101 chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
this is a really great story! plz plz update
wewillbethehopeful chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Aw Ryan's in love with her! Update son!
Edwardlover1616 chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
hey! love all ur stories! (sorry bout ur uncle is he okay?) u think u can get ur stories updated by July 12? hope thats not too much trouble but i think ur a terrific and i want to read on!
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
Well you want a date? And not tommorow? Well how about after tomorrow? Yea thATS GOOD SO I LOVE YOURE STORY AND would really appreciate if you could have the heart to update. lotsa love kris
Mrs Kurosaki chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
please update
gooodkarma chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
OMG! bella was kidnapped! arg. please update soon!
starlight lady91 chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
yeah, your kind of right...lol

i did not update for a long time either, but i have excuses to last life... anyways, i love your stories and am wondering if you can update The Way Idiots Really Run by ... the end of this week, maybe? i hope this will be enough and you update soon! thanks.
musicismyedward chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
A.S.A.P.!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Thank you! I love your story. Please continue.:)
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
I can't believe this! Another damn author note! But yeah, I am glad yer alive woman! I mean, its been too long! So about yer scedule. Let's say you can update until the 8th on tuesday of next week. July 8, 2008. Oh and please hurry because i'd been dying!

Selene :D
wretched witch chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
I'm giving you time until 5th July. If you haven't updated until then, you're not going to get a good grade and you wouldn't want that, would you :D xD

Yours, Gabby
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
I swear. I thought you were dead! Thank God your still alive! I really hope you update soon! I have been waiting for a really long time!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »