Reviews for The Way Idiots Really Run
Trisha Purcell chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
You're NOT UPDATING! You don't want to make me angry. I kill things when I'm angry... LOL. Not really. Though I really don't like it that you're not updating. I mean, gosh, do I actually hsve to beg? Nope, I will not! My evil side of me reminds me that I do not beg, people beg to me. LOL (grins evilly) Ok. Well, i'll review later, WHEN YOU UPDATE! GR! Ciao!
Dormant Blue chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
HOLY CRAP YOUR ALIVE!

hm... i think you should update by at least July 15.

and then by August 1st. give yourself two weeks in between what i do.

well trying to do...
hyacinthgirl18 chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
YOU'RE ALIVE! HALLELUIAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! but really, i'm so happy you're alive and well (hopefully).

now, as for your updating schedule. i'm thinking at least once every two weeks, please? so you could update this by the... 14 of July, that'd be totally awesome and i'd totally love you forever. love this story, by the way, even though you haven't put up a new chapter in what feels like years... but no worries, now i'm just glad to know you're alive.

anyways, please update like as soon as you can, becuase i seriously still love this story so much!

peace out and happy writing!
jackiehydelover chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Please update as soon as you can. I'm new to this fandom and just started readin Twilight fanfiction... I think that this story is amazing. I hope to see that you update soon :)
Ariana-Magdalena chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
wow, where should i begin. first i just love the story, uhm you are so good at writing, i really, im speechlees cause the story is so good and the way you write about having a mask on is so similar to how i feel and how my life is, its like your writing my whole life. i just love the way you put in other quotes from other authors! i Really like your story, i really can relate to the story. i cant wait for next chapter...:D Keep up the good work! you really are a good writer...:P
Appleasha chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE WITHIN A WEEK OR WE WILL ALL HATE YOU AND YOUR STORYS! PRESURE! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! WRITE! WERE ALL COUNTING ON YOU! COME ON! Lol!

.: Savvy :.
blankExpressions chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
i've been waiting for you to update in a long time. a lot of the favourite stories i read are barely updated by the author. so...two days MAX ]
Edward4ever1992 chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
ok I'm going to pressure you - you HAVE to update till August 2nd or else I won't be your fan anymore! (kidding but PLEASE do it!) Cuz I'm going to go have vacation and I want to read your updates first so PLEASE! And this one review counts also for the rest of your stories! And by that I mean: "The Way Idiots Really Run", "When Pig's Fly" & "A Fairy Tale For You" PLEASE update these stories ASAP!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Interesting...
NoLifeButLives chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
oh my gosh

i hope your uncles gets better despite the odds

and your not that freaky for not crying,

i mean when i found out my granddad died after being super sick for a log time & had cancer, i didn't cry

yes i was really sad

but i just dont cry

any way

this storie is really good and you should continue it once you can
australianvamp chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
please post more, this is the BEST story ever, seriously

omg, edwards "manhood" thoughts of bella- hilarious...

are there vamps in this story, is that the secret of bella's old gang?
NoLifeButLives chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
good story
dolphinbabe1820 chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
Are you ever gonna continue or did you stop writing the story?

It would be nice to know what happens next.
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 10 . 5/8/2008