Reviews for All's Well That Ends Well
Yaoifan4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oooh please write more. That was such a sweet fic. Poor Davis though, getting manhandled like that. Loved it. Please write more. Love Yamasuke/Daimato. xx
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awesome fic. Very well-written, and the spelling and grammar are pretty much correct. On the whole, I'd say it's as close to perfect as anyone can get! .

And the plot was cute, especially the ending. I think your fic should've gotten way more reviews than it did. Good work, I loved it.
Duo's Deathscythe hell chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
i love it. please write 2.
Apple from Mars chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Awwwwww... *snuggles* Totally kawaii! I loved it!
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
That was so kawaii! You should write a sequel!
Nanai chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
i like it please go on, i want to see a REAL kiss, cuse it's just so cute
apple pie chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS, OR MAKE A SEQUEAL OR SOMETHING! when i was told that it was a yamasuke, i thought it was going to be another boring one, but this is good! so finish! please!
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
You have got to write another chapter! I really like this or I wouldn't be reviewing it! I LOVE Yamasuke more than anything! Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, finish this fic! I love it! I'll do anything for you if you finish! PLEASE!
Jamalyn chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Cool! I love those two. You did a really good job of showing Daisuke's more thoughtful side. I would love to see a sequal. :o)
Angel Sakura chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
I can't believe that I never read this story before. But anyway this fic is great! I love it. This is one of the best yamasuke that I ever read. But I only have one question though... is there going to be a sequal? I want to know what's going happen next!
tygerszark chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
GAAAAAAH MORE YAMASUKE!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
::shines:: OOHHHH! S'oooo good! _ I adored it beyond words- everything in it was perfect, you've done such a wonderful job with this! AYI! Wonderful, awesome writing! Not to mention I adored Daisuke's train of thought the entire time, as well as the great ending... loved it! :)
with a smile on our lips chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
nice
AmazonGold chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This is great! I like Yamasuke I just decided!
Opheliac chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Very cute! Gee, I liked the style techniques you used! Well, written!