Reviews for You know your Sanity is completely gone when
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
Your stories are anything BUT fucking epic! you think waaay too much of yourself bitch! Judging by your profile picture as well! Slut! Bet you're really fucking ugly! Your stories are shit!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/10/2015
That little slutty bitch takiko should've died! No WAY she'd have managed to land anything on that guy! And how DARE you fucking use and Kelly Clarkson song for your shit story! you fucking retarded bitch! Your stories are shit! You're shit! You're using good songs for the shittest story I've read! or one of the shittest stories I've read. Oh, and you're fucking ugly! Get a clue! You can't write!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Go crawl in a hole and die takiko slut! She DOES deserve all this shit and I'm glad to see it all crumbling around her! She's NOT the best or strongest priestess! Crin was the original priestess and had so much more burden than that slut! Miaka is the strongest priestess as well! She also had all teh burdens and deserved her happy ever after! Your slut takiko doesn't! You can't cancel a contract! She obviously thinks she's so amazing she can do what she wants. Wish some random passerby could just stick a knife in that slutty character!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
What a bunch of bullshit! Takiko has NOT been through half the hell Miaka went through. She fought all the way through. She never lost hope! Miaka is the stongest priestess and younger too. Takiko is centuries ago! She'a slut anyways and doesn't deserve any love! I wish she'd get killed!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
Nasty evil little slutty bitch! I HATE takiko! She's NOTHING compared to Miaka!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I'm so glad Limdo's gonna find out takiko's little secret lie! How dare she think she can hide something but try to make Limdo spill his! Nothing but a sad little slut! Nothing to be proud of really! She's not the strongest priestess you stupid little cow! Miaka was!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
How dare you use Harry Potter in a shit fic like this! You're a fucking slutty bitch whore! Go fuck yourself slut!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
FUCK OFF SLUT! They wouldn't sell a brilliant car like that, that's not even due out, to some slut like takiko. She thinks she's so fucking special. And to have a dress off a mannequin. Again, NOW WAY WOULD THAT HAPPEN! Stuping slutty takiko. Wish she'd get caught and actually killed this time cause that's all she deserves! She's a self absorbed little shit!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I wish you'd stop putting takiko's slutty name in every lousy sentence! She's a slut and I wish she'd die! If she couldn't even manage to summon genbu, that means she's weak! She'd never be able to find all the priestesses anyways as Byakko's is dead and seiryuu's is weak. There was only one good priestess and that is Miaka! So fuck you and your shit! And fuck you too you ugly wench!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Fuck off again! Like Takiko could EVER be threatening! Stupid little bitch! she's a weak little cunt!
She NEVER should've been a priestess! Stupid little slut! She thinks way too fucking much of herself! Wish she'd die! And Limdo should've got something to eat. Stuff takiko! And what's with the sluts name popping up everywhere in this fucking story! FUCK OFF AND DIE WENCH!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
What a wimp slutty takiko is! A wittle headache is slowing the slut down and she's also already showing off! She's such a little slut and I wish she'd die!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Fuck off Takiko slut! She's not a nice person and doesn't deserve good things! So fuck off! Cause neither do you! I wish you'd stop writing your shit stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
You need to stop putting great songs in your shit stories. It's a fucking insult to the REAL LIFE singers! They're not yours to put in as you like you dirty ugly bitch! Go fuck yourself!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Wow, I DO despise takiko the slut in this one. She's a lazy little slut who can't be bothered to put her stupid slutty baggage away and makes the guy do it cause she's a lazy slut! Plus she likes Twilight, which is NOT a good book so fuck you slut! Oh and your picture is fucking ugly too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Oh goody. You've written another shit story that has that slut's name one too fucking many times. I actually hate Takiko the slut after reading your shitty first story! I'm sure I'll detest her even more after your second shit story! I wish she'd be killed like that poor guard was.