Reviews for You know your Sanity is completely gone when
r-jhean chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
why can't limdo and takiko separate from each other ... i want them to get married and have babies...
Oh no chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
WHY DID TAKIKO AND HER DAD HAVE TO DIE ON MY BIRTHDAY! ? XOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LinaNgan chapter 26 . 11/10/2008
great chapter :D

...and the next chapter...is gonna be the last chapter for this story but w/e since u already updated the sequel :D
Saika Mori chapter 27 . 11/3/2008
Great Story! I didn't expect it to end like this, but you can't have everything in life. Hurry up with the other story, I'm really excited for it! Just a question: why is Rimudo 'Limdo'...uh...? Aside from a few misused words and grammatical errors, everything's is just PERFECT! Congratulations!
Ari Soreno chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
It's over! CAn you beleive we've been writing this thing for a whole year? dude, that's pretty intense if you ask me. WEll, two down and one to go! What will we do when it's all over...? I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT! Anywho, luvs you Alice doodles! *huggle*
Sessho's Gal chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
another wonderful story
Sessho's Gal chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
great chapter, sorry my computer had a virus on it and this is the first time i had a chance to get to the Libray to use their computers.
Aadiana chapter 27 . 10/26/2008
WHAT? The end? GAH...Cis, Genbu should DIE!
Miracle chapter 26 . 10/25/2008
So...I havent been on here in so long I can't remember my password. Haha. I was rather excited though to read the chapters I had missed out on. Lots of drama is making things super interesting. And Takara is alive! And a Byakko seishi! Ironically that one was my favorite. I couldnt imagine anything cooler than a tiger. Haha. I loved reading the chapters and I hope youll keep up the good work. And if you could tell me your plan for Takara I would be SUPER excited. Haha.
Ari is Amazing READ REBORN chapter 26 . 10/24/2008
So i didn't feel like loggin in, that's why my name is so wierd anyway. ALICE YOU IS AMAZING! You just need to edit, i mean copying and pasting what i wrote without looking at editing errors is a seriously bad idse seeing as how i write my i lower xase on chat. GEEZERS! Let me edit for you before you submit it next time. tee hee! you are the most amazing person i know, keep it up!

With love always,

ARI

p.s. I reviewed! are you happy now? call me when you read this!
Aadiana chapter 26 . 10/24/2008
Not a bad chapter, but there are mistakes here and there. If you reread it, you should be able to find it.
Sessho's Gal chapter 25 . 10/8/2008
ya you updated i am gald. another wonderful chapter
Aadiana chapter 25 . 10/6/2008
Genbu's so cruel!
LinaNgan chapter 25 . 10/5/2008
...AH! I HATE YOU GENBU!

this is bad...this is so bad...this is super bad!

this can't happen...i wont let it happen...imma kill genbu!

oh my god...w/e you do update this soon !
ur sis chapter 24 . 8/22/2008