Reviews for Daycare and Librarians
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Haha! I love it! Poor Atobe, having to work as a commoner... At least he has Jirou with him... I can't wait for the update, hopefully we'll have some AtoJi moments? Great story so far!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
ga-kun kawaii...

update son! must read the next chapters. cuz i love it! _"
pinksnow chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
you have to update! lol loved it to bits! will be impatiently.. i mean patiently waiting to read more xD O
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Cool!
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
AHH i read ur reviews...w/e...i was dead at that time...meh...my mistake...anyways...back to my review for YOU. I HATE YOU ARE YOU TRYING TO SHORTEN MY LIFE? ISNT IT ALREADY SHORT ENOUGH THANKS TO YOU AND RAL UGH GO DIE.

Ica
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
lol, nice job! I can't wait for the next chapter! Gakuto-neesan? I should start calling him that.
LovableDuck chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
hahaha...this is so funny ) also, this is a dumb question, but what's a metrosexual? lol you can just ignore my questions if you want...but really, this is good. D
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
- “Ka…ba…ji…” Atobe released Kabaji and sunk back into his emo corner. -

Oh yeah, totally Tamaki. XD It's weird to see Atobe without Kabaji. Hey, he should make Jirou say 'usu' for him! X3

"Everyone should switch to Atobeism, ah, Jirou?"

"Usu, Kei-chan!"

XDD Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next. IDEA! Atobe ends up in a pile of goo or sum'n as a prank that Mukahi planned with the children. Yeah, lame. But oh well, wanted to help, sorta. I'm liking the general idea though.

No internet? That means your next update will be like...a few days later...DX Nuo...

Uh, yeah, two corrections I could find.

“ORE-SAMA DEMANDS TO SEE THE PRINCIPLE!” Atobe fumed. Principle should be principal.

Atobe glared, how dared Mukahi presume that he hasn’t thought of that? To: Atobe glared, how dare Mukahi presume he hadn't thought of that?

I only bothered to do that, because I'm incredibly bored even if I should be studying for MY finals. Ah well.

Hope you can update soon!

((You failed and it seems like you don't care...-.-;; Ah well.))
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hah! This is great. Volunteering as a librarian or working in a daycare. Fun stuff... Well, can't wait 'til you update!

Wolf
ForlornDream chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
LOL! I love this! _ plz continue!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2