Reviews for Through Her Eyes
hold the H chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Your story is awesome. Joe Montana played for the 49ers', that is why she said what she did.
audaciousblonde chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
What a great family ending to this story! Their little girl was so cute, and I could picture the whole family scene in my mind.

Favorite Lines: “An’ we’ll always be a family, right?”

Danny smiled as he rubbed her small hand soothingly. “No matter what, kiddo, we’ll always stick together.”

Kudos!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
This was wonderful. Great job.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
AWE...this was a really cute ending.

Especially, when Danny told Lindsay that she gave him the greatest gift: a family. That was really sweet.

Really enjoyed this story a lot.
Declan Kai chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
e! yay! a 9 yr old daughter, *swoon*

D/L married...*swoon*

D/L married with a 9 yr old daughter *swoon*

Right, I'm done swooning now. :) Can you tell? But i loved it of course!
TriGemini chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
This was really good to read.
Declan Kai chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Danny would chase them away, remarking in his sleep-filled voice that “no one shall ever hurt my Montana”.

That was brilliant, i can picture that so well,

great job!
Declan Kai chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
Oh...yes :) NOW it's our moment.

Loved the chapter dear, now I'm off to rewatch those scenes again!
Declan Kai chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Loved the thoughts you included in this chap. Of course, those bloody reporters just HAD to interrupt our moment, ahh well, at least we got a better moment.
Declan Kai chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I already told you that I'm not that big of a fan of 1st person fics, but you wrote yours so well, I couldn't help but love it!

Really hun, great job. Looking forward to reading the rest!
dutchtreat chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
This is a great Lindsay's POV story so far Stuffy. I cannot wait to find out what she'll be thinking while standing outside the warehouse.
audaciousblonde chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I love stories of emotional journeys and internal conflicts. I enjoy your take on Lindsay's feelings and emotions. I read this earlier at DLC and am glad that you have updated so quickly.

What a great job you continue to do with your stories.

Super!

*Auda*
ChibiDawn23 chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Oh...the excitement that was "Snow Day." Be interesting to see what Lindsay thought of the whole day.

Great, love it, can't wait for more!
TriGemini chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Good chapter!

Probably the best part in the DL relationship. Seeing as how this is the first time they're really shown truly together.

You captured the moment perfectly.

Looking forward to more.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
This. Is. Great! Short, simple, sweet. Love it. Can't wait for the rest!