Reviews for Vendetta
Wickedgal08 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
omg i loved that! It filled so many gaps in the whole Other story x x

:D woo glad Mikhail failed miserably :P hated him
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Creepy! I was like, chilled the last line of the 1st chapter! love it!
Noritsu chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
I like how you had Mikhail thinking-oh geez, i forgot i'm gonna die too. I hope the sharks had fun ripping him to pieces. I will not miss Mikhail's presence one bit.

Nice Des/Charlie interaction. I like the Des/Charlie friendship dynamic. I'm gonna miss that. I wonder who they'll pair Des with now. Maybe Hurley? That would seem to be the most logical choice.

Anyway, on another point, I'm gonna be the lone dissenter and say that I'm still not convinced that Juliet's as nice a person as the writers are making her out to be. Maybe I'm wrong and she really is a good person. Or maybe she's really a two-faced witch and the writers want to lull us into a false sense of security. Or maybe I just despise her because she's with Jack.

Yeah, that could be it...

Anyway, really good story!

Nori.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Good story. Please update soon!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
That was really excellent, but it made me sad. I sometimes wondered if Mikhail died or not. I assumed he did. I really miss Charlie, but think you did really well on this.
CharliesHoodie chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
OMG.

great last line ]

I do like how it ended, with Mikhail being upset about it instead of the little smirky idiot he was when he really did it.

AMAZING story. I'm so glad you wrote this ] And the Chesmond stuff nearly brought me to tears, which doesn't happen when I read D So good job!
LordXwee chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
'Mikhail watched as his hand was blown apart by the bomb, his fingers shooting through the water in tiny torpedoes of blood and bone. As the force of the explosion drove him into oblivion, Mikhail only had the chance to form one last coherent thought in his mind.' Very...descriptive. But I don't think Mikhail's really dead. And I hope he isn't dead.
Jemmz chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
"I can’t believe that little junkie has been the death of me!"

...*is speechless* ...Excellent yet ironic last thoughts. Loved that line. Damn Mikhail! I enjoyed reading this fic. I'm very satisfied as a reader, well done ]
CharliesHoodie chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
This story is going to give me a panic attack, just so you know.

...I hate Mikhail [
LordXwee chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Beautiful! Mikhail was done well. Him and Locke rock. Yea.

Can't wait for an update...
Jasminevr chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
I like how you are filling in all these gaps throughout S1 and S3. The way you described Charlie's hanging in the last chapter and Scott's death in this one, shows how cruel The Others are. Which is a lot. You've kept the compassionate Juliet in character but also nicely added Mikhail's 'revenge' as another reason. Nicely done and I can't wait for the conclusion.
Jemmz chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
woah, excellent stuff. I love Mikhail's and Ethan's partnership. I also like how you brought in the whole 'revenge' thing for Mikhail.
Jemmz chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow, another impressive piece! I like how you included the new characters such as Juliet and how you compared the coldhearted Mikhail and Ethan who are most alike!

I especially like the last paragraph where you hinted what would come in the future. I like those kind of endings 0_0 ]
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aw, how horrible [ especially that last line. Geez. That jerk.

Good story, though ]