Reviews for Saving Kindness
ButlerSloth chapter 1 . 6/18
_
SweGLEEK chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Well first of all, a good story line. But about the parts that where not so good. First of all no Japanisie woman would be named Molly, it's not reallistic you could have caled her like Misaki. And there were alote of gramatical errors, it would be good if you looked it over before posting, and belive me i'm not really good at that typ of thing but it helps to look it over. And just so you know in japan they use "yen" as money.
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
good story.
fluteophone chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Please keep going! I really like it. -)
agroxneko chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Poor Ken. So far I like it. Can't wait till' the next chapter comes out. You could contact me at or Ken's my favorite!
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Awesome I love it so much it's was really great .
I don't have a account chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It was pretty good. A little short, But good. by nthe way Japenese money is in yen. It's like this 250 yen 25 dollars. And 3,0 yen 300 dollars. Yen is the same as money but always has a extra 0
Mfreak89 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
it all happened really quickly, but the plot is easy to understand.

and no offence or anything, but you should check you're spelling, cuz you're mixing up past tense and present tense and that tends to get confusing (at least in my POV)

but other wise this was briliant
Xanpluto chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Everything happened really quickly but I did really like the plot.
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow. this was great. you really did a great jod on this story.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I think you should perhaps add one last smaller chapter, like how Ken does after he's recovered, but otherwise, I think this is great! A few things where words were put where they shouldn't have been, and those question marks in the first chapter were a bit confusing, but other than that, it was okay/pretty good. Keep writing!