Reviews for Seventeen Years Ago
MaraudersInFedoras chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great fic :D Well done!
A very upset fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Why must you hurt me in this way
Maria chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I LOVED it even, tough it was so sad it almost made me cry
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Are these waterfalls coming out of my eyes? Love the Story 3
brenna chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
in two paragraphs you reduced me to tears. this was truly a heartbreaking piece of writing and that it what makes it so amazing
ber1719 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my gosh this is one of the saddest things I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this breaks me, it's so heartbreaking in every single way
specially this bit:" Seventeen years ago, you would have laughed at the thought of Him being a father; now you were brought to tears because He never really got the chance.", i hate that all of these young people never got the chance to fully live, old of them had such tragic endings. And ugh feels
also you are giving me james/sirius feels and i get really emotional, their friendship is so strong i just can't
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Beautifully done and deserving of a much longer review than I'm awake enough to write at the moment. :)
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very good :D But sad :(
Fornax chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I wonder...could you do a Peter drabble? You don't see many of those, and I'm fair sure that you could do it wonderfully. Kudos on yet another marvelous one-shot!
BehindBlueEyes87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh my goodness, that was so sad, but really good.
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
wow. this is like a depressing streak. i mean, i like the stories, but it is still majorly depressing. i like them though.

but let us be HAPPY again!

*reading on*

bub'les
Winterlude chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
So sad... it brought tears to my eyes. I loved it, definetely a favourite.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This was fascinating, you have written in second person with so much style, it felt as if I were Sirius and made the whole reading process so much more real and emotional to me. I love that he can't get the past out of his head and the pain and guilt he feels for his friends that are gone, especially James.

This was a pure wonder to read, I enjoyed every word, congratualtions.

- Frayed
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
aww poor Sirius. He's so depressed in Order of the Pheonix.

Arya