Reviews for Under the Snake's Skin
HesterAsaMoore chapter 6 . 4/8
So perfect!
HesterAsaMoore chapter 5 . 4/8
Oh lovely, they took him to a Freudian psychologist... *smh* 'It's kinda shaped like a d*ck, must refer to masculinity and power!'
JJGS chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
There are no words out there to fully convey how much I think highly about your story. It was enlightening, beautiful, and all too tragic. But most of all, it is a story that has changed how I view Orochimaru and the world. I can't really vocalize the sheer amount of nuances in society that your story has made me realize. In addition, you've made me able to see Orochimaru as more than an entity created to be an antagonist. Heck, what I'm trying to say is that I think it's amazing that you've written a story to flesh out Orochimaru in a way that not many have done. What I want to say is thank you. Thank you for bringing such a brilliant story into existence.
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Spanish: Wooo! Rara vez he visto una historia tan profunda e inpactante, el has hecho tener un nuevo significado a la palabra trama! Y me has hecho cambiar mi forma de pensar sobre orochimaru.
English: Wooo! Rarely have I seen such a deep and compelling story, the fact has to have a new meaning to the word plot! And you made me change my way of thinking about orochimaru
(Espero que este bien mi traduccion al ingles)
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
This story is so interesting! Please update soon! :D
Demon King Piccolo chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
What a unique story - I can't recall ever reading another story of its type. The intelligent pet snake was a bit too cheesy, but otherwise, the premise, pacing, and writing are all done very well. Great story!
konoitami chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Oh my! This is so very good! It is unfortunate you haven't updated in so long. I look forward to reading and viewing future chapters.
Inconclusive chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
This is great. Very sad and poignant. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Ms Lilly chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Damn. Why do I always fall in love with stories that haven't been updated in years? T-T

I really wanted to know what happens next too...

Oh well, I'll just follow just in case.
Al chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Wow, this fic was amazing. And so sad and good at the same time. The ending made me seriously teary eyed. I loved it *sniff*
Frootloopasaur chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
I'm really loving this story so much. I just can't really explain how wonderful it is. The way you portrayed Orochimaru was amazing. I loved the other characters you added, everything. It's been a few years since you updated but I'm still hoping!
Eat Them chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
what? It hasnt been updated for years! Noooooooooo! This is amazing, please continue!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Ok..That made me cry. Poor little guy.
miss hydrangea chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
I remembered your fic and how much I'd enjoyed reading it before, so I decided to read it again. It was just as fantastic as I'd remembered. Please update soon!
Harlequin Love chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
I found this an interesting take on Orochimaru, though I thought it could have done with more exposition on his parents. I find myself curious about them. The only problem I really had about this was trying to reconcile this Oro-Chan with the knowledge-thirsty, callous and decidedly creepy Snake Sannin.