Reviews for 40 Nights: Shinichi and Shiho
LadyJasmineQ chapter 5 . 10/15
I'm like this close of falling into depression but lucky i didn't the ending is satisfying
Good writing skills.
Madoka chapter 10 . 6/23
THESE ARE ALL GOOD STORIES please continue would ya
Bespectacled Dwarf chapter 4 . 4/4
You know what. I love this series so much, reasons being that it's my ship, and Shinichi is finally knocked off his high horse. This dude has been in dire need of breaking, tbh.
fans chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
inertia is awasome story! one of my favorite story!
roankun chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
This one was... wow. I feel really bad for Ran, yet somewhere in the back of my mind, I just can't help but think that that's how it's gonna end up. I never really understood how two people in different professions couls just... click. I mean, sure, maybe at first. But when you've exhausted all stories of the past that your partner can relate to, then what? Beautiful, simply beautiful. Great job, as always.
roankun chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Oh god. I am *so* glad you made a happy ending for this. I don't know what I would have done if you haven't. I figure I'd either tumble into depression and stare off into oblivion wondering why I'm even alive, or force myself to look at cute puppy pics for the next few days before I even start to function normally. You might not read this review considering it's been several years since, but in the offchance you do, I just want you to know that you've touched the very depths of my soul with this, and it will never be forgotten. I love you. I don't know you, but I love you. There is yet hope in this world; this fic made me feel that. Thank you. Thank you very, very much.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Oh my God. I'm a mess.
shiho chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
j adore donc elle retrouve l'usage de ses jambe sa voix et son ouïe et pour sa vue elle la retrouve pas enfin pas sans lunette c est déjà bien j aime beaucoup bravo
ryokuno24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This story is really interesting. It really love how you expressed everything here, so much that you touched my heart. I really love Shinichi an Shiho. Could this "end" be the start of something new? i hope you write more about this couple. :)
SweetieLove chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
This would have to be the third time I've read this series of oneshots yet they still take my breath away. I know this work is on hiatus for quite a while now, but this piece deserves more recognition than it possesses.

I love your interpretation on Ai and Conan's character, how you maintained their cheeky, sarcastic yet sincere interactions for one another. I love the various themes you incorporate in a single chapter. I love how fluid and smooth the events come together. I love the fact that you have a beautiful way with words that can capture so many pictures and ideas with so little to work with.

Wow. Oh wow. Sorry for the ramble but I just couldn't help it.

If you ever wish for a collaborator, drop me a PM. I've yet to publish a decent ConAi/ShinShi story myself.

Keep on writing,
Tia
noodledoodle4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
LOVE THE WHOLE THING! I wish you continued writing it though :(
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Waaah! Dark. So many facets of these too. I'm almost afraid that you might bring in a ShihoxConan mix! XD

Anyway, at least he got a kiss for his sacrifice. Many men would argue that it's a just reward..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aside from that intimidating glare Gin and Akai share.. They also seem to enjoy jaywalking..XD

Anyway, unfortunately, or fortunately, Shiho isn't like Jodie or Akemi. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
That was mean..! LOL, But rather true. After over 600 episodes, it was pretty obvious. In real life, ShinRan won't survive past highschool. But, well, it's anime, so I guess they're in luck.

Still though, it was mean to have slapped it to her face. XD