Reviews for 40 Nights: Shinichi and Shiho
roankun chapter 8 . 1/5
This one was... wow. I feel really bad for Ran, yet somewhere in the back of my mind, I just can't help but think that that's how it's gonna end up. I never really understood how two people in different professions couls just... click. I mean, sure, maybe at first. But when you've exhausted all stories of the past that your partner can relate to, then what? Beautiful, simply beautiful. Great job, as always.
roankun chapter 5 . 1/3
Oh god. I am *so* glad you made a happy ending for this. I don't know what I would have done if you haven't. I figure I'd either tumble into depression and stare off into oblivion wondering why I'm even alive, or force myself to look at cute puppy pics for the next few days before I even start to function normally. You might not read this review considering it's been several years since, but in the offchance you do, I just want you to know that you've touched the very depths of my soul with this, and it will never be forgotten. I love you. I don't know you, but I love you. There is yet hope in this world; this fic made me feel that. Thank you. Thank you very, very much.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Oh my God. I'm a mess.
shiho chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
j adore donc elle retrouve l'usage de ses jambe sa voix et son ouïe et pour sa vue elle la retrouve pas enfin pas sans lunette c est déjà bien j aime beaucoup bravo
ryokuno24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This story is really interesting. It really love how you expressed everything here, so much that you touched my heart. I really love Shinichi an Shiho. Could this "end" be the start of something new? i hope you write more about this couple. :)
SweetieLove chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
This would have to be the third time I've read this series of oneshots yet they still take my breath away. I know this work is on hiatus for quite a while now, but this piece deserves more recognition than it possesses.

I love your interpretation on Ai and Conan's character, how you maintained their cheeky, sarcastic yet sincere interactions for one another. I love the various themes you incorporate in a single chapter. I love how fluid and smooth the events come together. I love the fact that you have a beautiful way with words that can capture so many pictures and ideas with so little to work with.

Wow. Oh wow. Sorry for the ramble but I just couldn't help it.

If you ever wish for a collaborator, drop me a PM. I've yet to publish a decent ConAi/ShinShi story myself.

Keep on writing,
Tia
noodledoodle4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
LOVE THE WHOLE THING! I wish you continued writing it though :(
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Waaah! Dark. So many facets of these too. I'm almost afraid that you might bring in a ShihoxConan mix! XD

Anyway, at least he got a kiss for his sacrifice. Many men would argue that it's a just reward..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aside from that intimidating glare Gin and Akai share.. They also seem to enjoy jaywalking..XD

Anyway, unfortunately, or fortunately, Shiho isn't like Jodie or Akemi. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
That was mean..! LOL, But rather true. After over 600 episodes, it was pretty obvious. In real life, ShinRan won't survive past highschool. But, well, it's anime, so I guess they're in luck.

Still though, it was mean to have slapped it to her face. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Beautiful. It's nice to have a peek at Conan's own misgivings in his detective career. Being helpless as a child (literally) has taught him humility. That episode was indeed the first case that had made quite a significant change in him .:)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
ShinShin and CoAi.. Well, I always had thought that Ai would remain in her child form after the crows fall.. I even have a fanfic favorite that has this ShinAi pairing.. But never has it occurred to me it's "ShinAi". This fic had smacked it right to my face. Wow. It's very beautiful.

Dolphins and sharks. Ai, loves her metaphors. I can even remember her fish and human warmth comparison.. Come to think of it, despite being a scientist, she's very philosophical.

Agreed though. Dolphins are fun and cute, but it lacks the excitement a shark would bring. In the long run, someone like Shinichi who enjoys excitement and mental stimulation would prefer a shark. :)

Beautifully written. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Happy ending! Looks like Ai-chan is going to be getting 'siblings' soon. Ones that walk on two legs and have less fur, but of course, as cute and adorable as she is. XD

ShinShi has a lot of catching up to do. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
In really do hope it was not out of pity.. But then, I trust the last emotional outbursts from last chapter should guarantee us how ShinShin would have proceeded afterwards.

Lovely work on the third party point of view.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Nooo! Shiho-chan!

Well, I guess there's an engagement we need to crack. Talk about helpless. Shinichi made me cry. T_T