Reviews for The Skills of a Healer
Sfumina chapter 5 . 2/12
I've enjoyed this ff a lot for I love medical details. Also this was really well written! You broke my heart in pieces in chap 2 : "A single tear ran down the archer's fair face. Legolas looked like a little elfling, not understanding what was happening to his body. " ... this is one of the best lines in all legolas angst ff i've ever read imo. Legolas angst in a nutshell i could say! What i've always wanted to read!
Helen chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Bracers? What are bracers? Dunno whatcha talking about
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Well, that was an interesting story to read. I figured the horse would kick him especially since she was in labor. Good thing everything worked out in the end.
Aila chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
This is good! What happens to legolas?
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Hahaha! Strawberry pastries for breakfast! That's cute.
A very well written story. Great job! Keep up the great work. ;)
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
WHAT!? **Harrumph**
horsegirl0403 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Love this story
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nice long chapter, love it! A bit 2 realistic, but I luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Excellent story ! You write wonderfuly !
Louiseoblique chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
A truly excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Poor Legolas though, very happy that the ending was happy, just ouch!

Best wishes,

Chewiecotton chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
love this story.
Wizzle McKChizzel chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Gross. I mean, great story, but horse's (or anything really) giving birth is gross. People say it's a miracle, but it happens everyday and it's disgusting. And i hate it when mother's say "Isn't he beautful?" when she's staring at a bloody baby. Come on, moms! Haven't u've got eyes? Oh I'm sorry, did i begin to rant? OK, I'll shut up.
nim draug chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
This was brilliant, I like the different angle on the situation. Very original. :)
nim draug chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Who's coming? Must find out...:)
nim draug chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Legolas isn't Legolas without his bow :( Will read more :)