Reviews for Naruto: The Garden
RohitBirse chapter 3 . 7/3
Too good you are the best.
Reisbig2009 chapter 3 . 1/23
Great story! I would love to read a continuation of it if you did write one.
SirStorytime chapter 3 . 1/1
SEQUEL!
That is all.
Razorknight33 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Im pretty new to this site and i have to say that this story was one of the most well written ones iv read in awhile this includes actual books mind you id really like to see a sequal when your ready to release one and wish you the best in all future writing endeavors
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
You know the really sad thing, is that I could easily see the relationship scenario with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke happening, even within canon. Sakura's actions and words made it pretty clear that so long as Sasuke was an option, she would take it if offered.

Don't normally go for angst and drama, but I enjoyed this. Then again, this isn't the first of your fics I've liked, so I really shouldn't be surprised.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
YEA! Ino didn't die! I'm SO GLAD! And Temari is Naruto and Ino's new best friend! I LOVE IT! After all, she has shared something so wonderful and emotionally bonding with them whereas Sakura is letting the Uchiha I'm-better-than-thou attitude ruin her! I LOVE IT!
gekkokage chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I gotta say, it's been years since I read this story, but it's still an absolute piece of work...that I love reading. Thanks for taking the time to make this man. This is Keenan by the way.
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
This was a fucking beautiful story. And I loved the ending Thank you for the good read :)
charmerdark chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Beautiful!
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Ah, good fic. The only bit missing is some one actually telling Sakura that she is the wife Sasuke actually deserves as she truly represents what it means to be a female of that clan.

For those that really understand, utterly tactless heartless bitches all of the clan. Not that she'd understand the concept.

I generally liked the one-shot. It developed well. The only bit was where you left Ino's fate in limbo. Oh, it looks like she'll be healed, but its more of that she has a chance now.

That doesn't even bring to front what other damage that she might have gotten from this. My first thought was could she still have kids?

Parts of me want to see this farther developed and to see more of that one. Others, think that you've ended it well. About all you could do is skip ahead and tell some more flash backs about the healing, marriage, and kids.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
Lizard9979 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
One of the most amazing stories I have read on this site. You sir are a genius for writing this piece of divine literary work. I hope you continue to write more stories. (Make more narino stories!)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Yay she lives! I pray for a sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
The flashbacks are sort of hard to understand, but the writing is nice. It's a little strange that the story seems to be from Temari's point of view, though.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I freaking loved this. Omg you are a genius writer.

I cried when I thought Into was going to die. You captured all of them so well, I was entranced from the beginning. This story held such emotion that I couldn't look away till I was done reading.

I loved every detail every word. You are amazing

Thank you for writing this.