Reviews for The Heart Of A Ninja
Catacroker chapter 21 . 7/10
I loved this story. Some of my favorite things: the characterization of Kakashi and Iruka and everyone else, the stellar role of Hanabi, the parts with Pakkun, Tsunade, Sakura. The story of Shinichi was amazing, his descent to darkness, how he was consumed by his hunger for revenge, how he loses the grip on reality and heads to his self-destruction. To me there was a point of no return for him: when he kills Jin. Up to that point I still hoped that he could be redeemed, even after his crimes. But when he killed Jin I felt there was no possible salvation for him. A very good story. Thanks for writing it! I hope you still are writing, I think you are a very talented writer.
7happybears chapter 21 . 4/16
Fantastic story! Loved the way the story was written and how you unfolded everything!
7happybears chapter 12 . 4/12
Holy crap this chapter was awesome!
quote intangible chapter 21 . 4/9
I don't even know if you still read notifications for this story, but I just had to say that I first read this story about 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Over the last few years, I've been in and out of the Naruto fandom several times, and every time I return to the Naruto fandom I always reread this story. Ten years later, and this story is still one of my all time favorite Naruto fanfics. I would even argue that it might be in the top 10 of my all time favorite fanfics ever across all the fandoms I've ever been in, and there are a lot. And the thing I still love most about this story is the characterization of all the characters, but particularly Kakashi and Iruka (especially when they're being all awkward around each other) and your original character.
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 3/13
I adore this fic and am very glad I found this pearl to read!
Ninjazzz chapter 13 . 2/17
Since when has that ever stopped anyone indeed. Love is love is love is love. There's no stopping it on your own. Over time some feelings may fade. But you can't control who you love
Ninjazzz chapter 5 . 2/14
I am seriously hoping you write a one shot or something where Genma drags himself to work after being nearly gutted. It sounds like it would be funny to read Raido arguing with Genma and having to throw Gen over his shoulder. It also sounds cute to read about their camaraderie
randomreader0305 chapter 21 . 1/1
I really enjoy Kakashi and Tsunade's interactions XD
lumierehere chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
Sad for Shinichi even though... dang he was kinda way off the deep end. This story makes me wonder like "what would Sasuke have done if Itachi died before he could kill him." I thought the big brother/revenge-y thing was kinda similar! Really interesting how you developed Shinichi's character!

I really enjoyed this fic..! Your takes on characters like Genma and Hanabi were really amazing! I love side characters so getting a fic FULL OF THEM doing bad ass things is nice. And of course, the kakairu was so sweet ToT Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
This chapter killed me, it was too perfect. You characterize their awkwardness and oblivious affections beautifully. I'm in love with this fic thank you so much
HNovion chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Why are Iruka the TOP!?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2017
I am ADDICTED to your writing!

I just read your story about Naruto trying to get Kakashi to move in with Minato and him, and it was freaking hilarious, and this one is too! I couldn't stop laughing! I literally laughed aloud. I've never done that before with fanfiction. The plot was so riveting, and I really loved how you paid equal attention to Kakashi and Iruka both (a lot of authors favor one over the other, where one is shown in a better light, or one is appreciated more - if I wrote anything I'd be guilty of favoring Kakashi!). And I just finished this one now!

I also realized I read one of your stories many years back (I was looking through your profile to find more awesome stories), the one about Kakashi sacrificing himself to save his team. I loved that one, and I love all your other stories, and I look forward to reading more of them tomorrow!

Unfortunately I haven't studied for any of my tests tomorrow because of you, so I'll have to take a break from your addictive writing...but I'm so happy someone can write as well as you and chooses to write about topics I really love reading about.

This was posted a long time ago, so I don't know if you're still active or if you'll even see this. It's been nine years since your last update, or something like that. But if you ever choose to see this in the future, let it be known that I find your writing awesome! Whatever you're doing now, I wish you the best of luck and hope you keep writing! :)
Unterflieger chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
I usually don't write reviews but damn... this story had me hooked! I love the relationship between the two or them and I love the characters as well (especially Hanabi and Pakkun)! I hope you wrote more naruto stories so I can read all of them:F
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 21 . 9/10/2017
This was some good shit. A for characterisation.
Chileangirl chapter 21 . 9/9/2017
Omg i loved the story! At first I was a little relusant tu read it 'couse Kakashi was a liiiiittle pathethic being all self deprecating and lonely, but boy was I wrong! The way wou expressed the characters feeling was just amazing, you literally made me feel what the were feeling!
Also, good work with the smut scenes, the were hooooot Kakashi's just too sexy for his own good.
And I find it interesting the way you portrayed Zabuza's brother, brilliant! It was realistic, the way he lost himself in revenge and hatred.
Oh yeah almost forgot, it really cought my attention that not a single character was OC, it really shows that ypu informed yourself on their quirks and personalities before you wrote this fanfic.
This story should have more reviews and favorites, you deserve better.
Keep up with the work, you have real talent!