Reviews for The Heart Of A Ninja
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 2/29
Really amazing and absolutely loved Hanabi’s roll of match maker. Fantastic fic thank you
WTS chapter 21 . 5/12/2019
I love this fic as much now as i did 10 years ago, IT'S SO GOOD!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 21 . 4/16/2019
I wish I had never read this so that I could read it again
There is so much winderful here

This is a literary masterpiece

(And, not gonna lie, Hanabi was probably the best part )
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 4/15/2019
This was such a Rollercoaster.

First Bull and then awkward Kakashi.

What more could I ask for
LLD chapter 21 . 1/26/2019
This fic is over a decade old and I'm so glad I found it. Incredible characterizations. Shinichi is a fantastic, sympathetic, well thought out antagonist. In fact, every single character is so we'll written, so three dimensional. I found myself reading with bated breath as Kakashi and Iruka navigated each other so carefully.

This is excellent writing.

Fantastic work!
Catacroker chapter 21 . 7/10/2018
I loved this story. Some of my favorite things: the characterization of Kakashi and Iruka and everyone else, the stellar role of Hanabi, the parts with Pakkun, Tsunade, Sakura. The story of Shinichi was amazing, his descent to darkness, how he was consumed by his hunger for revenge, how he loses the grip on reality and heads to his self-destruction. To me there was a point of no return for him: when he kills Jin. Up to that point I still hoped that he could be redeemed, even after his crimes. But when he killed Jin I felt there was no possible salvation for him. A very good story. Thanks for writing it! I hope you still are writing, I think you are a very talented writer.
7happybears chapter 21 . 4/16/2018
Fantastic story! Loved the way the story was written and how you unfolded everything!
7happybears chapter 12 . 4/12/2018
Holy crap this chapter was awesome!
quote intangible chapter 21 . 4/9/2018
I don't even know if you still read notifications for this story, but I just had to say that I first read this story about 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Over the last few years, I've been in and out of the Naruto fandom several times, and every time I return to the Naruto fandom I always reread this story. Ten years later, and this story is still one of my all time favorite Naruto fanfics. I would even argue that it might be in the top 10 of my all time favorite fanfics ever across all the fandoms I've ever been in, and there are a lot. And the thing I still love most about this story is the characterization of all the characters, but particularly Kakashi and Iruka (especially when they're being all awkward around each other) and your original character.
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 3/13/2018
I adore this fic and am very glad I found this pearl to read!
Ninjazzz chapter 13 . 2/17/2018
Since when has that ever stopped anyone indeed. Love is love is love is love. There's no stopping it on your own. Over time some feelings may fade. But you can't control who you love
Ninjazzz chapter 5 . 2/14/2018
I am seriously hoping you write a one shot or something where Genma drags himself to work after being nearly gutted. It sounds like it would be funny to read Raido arguing with Genma and having to throw Gen over his shoulder. It also sounds cute to read about their camaraderie
randomreader0305 chapter 21 . 1/1/2018
I really enjoy Kakashi and Tsunade's interactions XD
lumierehere chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
Sad for Shinichi even though... dang he was kinda way off the deep end. This story makes me wonder like "what would Sasuke have done if Itachi died before he could kill him." I thought the big brother/revenge-y thing was kinda similar! Really interesting how you developed Shinichi's character!

I really enjoyed this fic..! Your takes on characters like Genma and Hanabi were really amazing! I love side characters so getting a fic FULL OF THEM doing bad ass things is nice. And of course, the kakairu was so sweet ToT Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
This chapter killed me, it was too perfect. You characterize their awkwardness and oblivious affections beautifully. I'm in love with this fic thank you so much