Reviews for The Heart Of A Ninja
Secretfan chapter 1 . 3/8
You are amazing! I love this story so much. Its like my 50th time reading it. xD
DarkpeanutS chapter 21 . 2/15
This story was simply magical. I usually don't like when other characters are woven into the story of Kakashi and Iruka, but you did it very artfully. Everything was believable, detailed, and intense. I couldn't put it away until I finished. Bravo!
reddoggie chapter 20 . 1/9
Oh my god, dat ending! ;D This was a wonderful story, action and romance, KakaIru, so good. I loved it all, thanks!QQ
aelmer6 chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Damn good! I think i finished that in record time (for me at least) and it was completely worth the sleepless nights trying not to break into laughter and wake up the whole household. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Captain Kaye chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
This was really great! Normally I'm not into Yaoi but this got me hooked from start to finish. Excellen job! I'm off to read your other stories and I hope you'll write more :)
aelmer6 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Well if Iruka's an idiot, he's the sexiest one I've ever seen. I just wanted to say that I'm loving this story. The analogies are amazing, your vocabulary has been well spun into the story, the mix of genres is absolutely perfect, and words fall far short of the praise your writing deserves.
Isabel chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Oh my god. I can't believe you did this. I did not want to know the enemy. I did not want to have to hear their story. I did not want to feel bad for him. And I definitely did not ask for him to be so startlingly similar to Sasuke. Everything hurts so much more now. This poor kid is trapped in his decisions and is miserable and has had a awful life. And yet you feel guilty for feeling sorry for him when he is horrible to people like Hanabi and Sakura. It makes you think of all truly terrible things Sasuke must have done. It's harder to brush Sasuke's leaving under the rug and forgive him anyway. I love your perspective shifts between Iruka and Kakashi. The first time when the were having tea together was spectacular. Kakashi felt so awkward thought so well of Iruka and Iruka felt ridiculous and thought Kakashi was so cool. It was really cute. There is a lot more I could say praising this piece but it's two in the morning here so I'll review more tomorrow. I just could not stop reading without reviewing at all. I love the piece. It's awesome. Goodnight.
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
ill die happy right now. im so glad I found this story again, I was hysterical with laughter when I read the washing machine chapter, I didn't know it was from the same story as the don't touch the mask scene. I remembered also the washing machine scene, the part about lending the machine to genma I didn't remember, it made me grin.

I don't know if I ever placed this story in my favorites when I read it the first time, but im gonna click favorite story just in case!

I adore your writing style, one of the best ive read. it was almost is if I was there. -grins mischievously- hehe...
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
didn't realize till know how hot a jealous Kakashi is.
narutonarutolove chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
im all goofy right now.
narutonarutolove chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
through the whole sex scene I kept expecting Gai to suddenly barge in.
narutonarutolove chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
if it were possible to have an anime nose bleed in real life, i'd be making the Kleenex company rich right now.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
im grinning like a maniac myself.
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
im near hysterical. ive read this story before! many years ago! I recognized it because of the "don't touch the mask" thing. That was so funny and awesome that even after all these years I never have forgotten it and still think about if from time to time. I don't remember anything from this story except that scene, so its like reading it all over again! D
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
im falling in love with this story. I feel like one of those school girls reading a cheesy romance novel...

I LOVE IT! Im super excited for the next chapter and I just love the interactions between iruka and kakashi, their so cute stumbling around each other. and I absolutely ADORE your writing style, this is the second best Naruto story I have ever read, first best if I place it in the romance genre. On to the next chappy!