Reviews for The Heart Of A Ninja
UrsaAdrift chapter 21 . 9/25
okay, that was cute
Celebrindal01 chapter 21 . 7/1
I know it's been ages since this fanfiction was posted, but I absolutely have to comment!

It is just an amazing one, from beginning to end, everything is perfect.
Here is what I loved about your story:

- It starts with the "bad guy", having a peek at his life and thoughts at the beginning makes us closer to him, maybe even try to understand him. He seems less "bad", more like any normal human.

- And then all along, you keep coming back to his thoughts, his point of view, and even if he is the bad one, he is becoming insane and loses everything, we still feel for him, because you show perfectly how he's struggling with his hate, he appears so much more like any man than just the bad guy, often I pitied him, and kept hoping maybe he'll stop this nonsense.
I think it's good that he kills himself at the end, he couldn't keep living with what he's done.
And still I couldn't see him as such a bad one, he was just focused on a wrong idea, so much like another well known ninja...

I find all that pretty amazing, that I couldn't "hate" him, as often is the case with the "bad guys" on stories.

- You put forth characters not often used in any other stories, such as Hanabi and Pakkun.
Those two are quite funny, especially concerning the evolution of the Iruka/Kakashi love story.

The same concerning Sakura, here she is helpful, loved by her teachers, a big part of what is happening. It's nice to see her have a "good role", she's not the poor stupid girl most think she is.
I think she's actually pretty powerful and very mature.

And Gai, he is cool, he seems so peculiar but I truly believe he's what we could call a "true friend". Actually, to be able to come close to Kakashi, he has to be special! : )

- The characters of Kakashi and Iruka, for me they are prefect.
I can imagine Kakashi quite unsure, what with his life not made of lots of lovely feelings, having lost so many, saw and done terrible things, just being Sharingan kakashi.
It is really touching to see him fall in love, quite rapidly, but what he feels is so strong and beautiful, I couldn't wait to see them first kissing, at last!

And Iruka, whom is so much loved by everyone, especially his students, but still has no love interest, and, as Kakashi, he falls so hard for the jounin, it is so cute to see him blushing and having those thoughts about Kakashi.

I find them really beautiful together, I think they complement each other, and I can't see them other than feeling a very strong love, being totally overwhelmed by their feelings, like being a shinobi, it has to go fast, strong, it is powerful.

- Your writing, it is (almost) flawless. I really like how you describe the way they feel, about everything, love, hate, fear. I feel close to them, I want to know what is happening, hope for the best. Each scene is full of feelings, and important for the next chapters.
How you keep going from one point of view from another is also interesting, it makes reading less boring, we jump sides, makes me more earnest to know what will come next.

Also your love scenes are hot, like I wouldn't mind seeing Kakashi and Iruka doing it! ahah

Thank you a lot for this fanfiction, I loved it much much much.
(goes straight to my fav' ;))
animexluva13 chapter 21 . 4/7
Oh my gosh! Thank you for this story! I loved it! I couldn't put it down, and when I didn't I needed to pick it up again! I loved it so much! All the characters, the relationships, the drama it was all so crazy and amazing! Great great job!
animexluva13 chapter 13 . 4/7
Oh my gosh I am loving this story so much! But I really had to stop and review this chapter before moving on! That was amazing! You put so much development into that one chapter! Kakashi actually rambled! What?! Haha and he admitted his feelings, he expressed feelings to Gai, about Iruka and Gai himself. I totally liked the way you brought up homosexuality too! Iruka's disappointment, Gai's understanding, Kakashi's answer, that last one especially because I feel the exact same way.
I'm off to read the next chapter but I think this one is my favorite so far!
Best naruto fic ever! *standing ovation* it was fascinating watching shinichi devolve from someone who could be saved to hopeless evil. The evolution of kakashi was equally captivating. The romance was touching and the side characters were fleshed out and interesting without taking away from the main characters. Awesome!
I had to stop reading and catch my breath after kakashi got bull out if the water! Intense! I thought sure bull would die, so glad i was wrong!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2015
This story is AH-mazing! I very much enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
this story reminds me of It's all about the journey by KakashiSauce and I don't really know why, except that I like them both.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
So much love. Seriously! I love the idea of Hanabi being involved in the plotting of setting her teacher up for a relationship. I love that Sakura was involved and you portrayed her fairly accurately for her age at the time of this fic. I love that you made all of your OC's like-able. Although, I must say by the time Shinichi was to enact his revenge, I felt exactly the way Iruka did. The development was spot on, and I love that. Again, so much love! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
This story was beautiful. I loved the slow burn and build of the relationship. I even came to grudgingly like your antagonist. I love that you wrote him human, with reasons and a downward spiral that seems so plausible. Poor Jin. :(

You just did such a nice job with the side characters and the meshing into the romance angle. Kakashi coming to realize his depth of feeling for Gai and Sakura was so special.

Thank you for a beautiful story. :)
AshenSilence chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
This story.
THIS BLOODY STORY.
It is so amazing that those two adorable fucks made me late for, like, eight different things because I was sitting there grinning like a dumbass for a good two days. Aughhhh, why are you such a good writeeeeeeer!
Shurli chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
I really like it that you wrote some fights in for Iruka, and him holding his own. Tired of those who keep writing him as "only a chunin" and needs saving all the time. Thanks!
Shurli chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I think u write kids really well! Love ur story so far!
giggles-in-july chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
SO.
BEAUTIFUL.

i'm gonna hide in a corner now, crying because i'm so happy :'D
Secretfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
You are amazing! I love this story so much. Its like my 50th time reading it. xD