Reviews for Moonbeams
tigerlily101 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
I hate you
AngelaAngel chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful story:D I especially loved EVERY CHAPTER xD Sure...I bawled my eyes out like a baby but that's because this story was just so amazingly depressing TT. *still crying* I really did like it a lot! I think my favorite part was describing ed right after Roy noticed something was wrong because of the crash. Wonderful Wonderful.!
Mr. Gentleman chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Wonderfully written!
Cruel Angel's Love chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
This makes me cry every single time I read it. It's beautifully written and so emotional.
Bobertha chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Wow... Amazing, but I'll be deppressed for a while now...
soni13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
oh, that was so... i don't know, ironic, i guess. poor ed, poor roy, poor al, poor every full-metal character.
soni13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
cool, i like ur story. poor ed, he really gets beat up on in everyone's stories.
TayloWolf chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
...okay, OKAY. I'm not quite a convert yet, but you don't know just how close you pushed me. You... you... *sigh*

Anyhoo. D'AAW! That was incredible. My face was practically pressed to the screen, jaw hanging, the entire read. Incredibly sad, but amazingly well-written. I admit, I actually have skimmed through a few other RoyEd fics, but if they ever say "I love you" I move on to another story. Yet you mangaged to keep me reading because you made it seem so REALISTIC. I just... I can't get over it. So sad, yet... ah, loveloveloveloved it. When Ed got hit by the car I was wondering what kind of damage he got because he just got up and ran away, but having it internal bleeding and then having him choke it up on Roy... so cruel. So wonderful. That was my favorite part.

Brilliant job! :)

Ooh, multi-chaptered on the way? Awesome!
OathOfSacredTwilight chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Another great story! And im looking forward to another update to your kh story. Good Luck!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
*cry* YOU... YOU..! You killed Ed, god I got shocked and I cried and all, you're just so evil. But we all are, aren't we? We just love torturing the characters. God, I can't stop crying, that was so beautiful and... sad!
Glue Project chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
...ooh. Well. Didn't expect that. ...I was hoping for something happy, maybe, not tragedy.

Oh well. Still written nice.
How-to-die-swiftly chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
So sad! But really nice though...

Good thing I'm not in an emo-mood today... else I'd been crying...
BloodSkye chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Sad... but good! the first EdRoy story that didn't make me vomit from the sheer crackyness! YAY! It was really good! I liked the last part with the moonbeams. It kinda was depressing, but it's expected, with a type of story like this. Anyway, if you were to keep writing FMA fanfics, I'd read them all. XD Also, if you can, the Dive to the Heart track on the KH2 soundtrack kinda goes with the end part with the moonbeams.

Thanks for writing!
catwwomen47 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
WHA WHY THE (BEEP) IS ED ALWAYS DIEING! OMG that was one of the best romantic tradgic scean I've read in a long time *sniffles* CW47 OUT
FlashDrive chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Oh, God. Now I'm all depressed and sniffly. Damn you. But, at the same time, this is one of the most tragically beautiful stories I have ever read. I had a feeling (from your profile and just the story in general) that this ending might not be the happiest I've read, and I was right...sadly.

I still love this story though. It's sad, but the saddest stories are usually the most realistic. So, excellent job! I loved it! (Even though it made me all depressed and sniffly.) I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. :)