Reviews for Bring Me To Life
KK chapter 29 . 8/12/2010
3! 3! 3! its got roxas in it, and its funny.
Road-To-Dawn-riku-girl chapter 29 . 4/19/2009
Ahh, simply amazing! As always! Bring Me to Life is my favorite story you've written so far. Although I am still partial to the 14th Key. :D

I can't wait for SOBD. I know it's been a long time, but you are still planning on posting that, right? There's only like, five chapters out now, but I'm looking forward to the rest.

P3RFUM3 chapter 29 . 12/13/2008
this is an awesome story!
Polish chapter 28 . 2/15/2008
SO did she disapear like Roxas did? of did she become whole? I want to know! alas, I shall read the last chapter and find out ah?
Polish chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
“My name’s Kuxir.” if you had said Kirux I would have shouted copyright infringement, and yes it would have been funny!

“I’m with The Disorder.”

Do you have a y-gallery account? just asking.

This is really good, and let me guess she has asthema?
Polish chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
“Poetry can be sorta confusing, but that’s part of the fun: figuring out what poetry means.”

I love you now... this one line...-starts to tear up- If only...

if only... people could have heard that line earlier when they read my work. They might have understood.
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
You may already know about this and just decided not to correct it or dont care, but in case you do, you got at least one of the roman numerals wrong. It was on lexaeus' introduction, he's number 5 or V but you had an X (10).
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 29 . 1/26/2008
DUDE. I don't know what to say.

The story was GREAT though!
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 27 . 1/26/2008

Esinahs chapter 29 . 12/8/2007
nice story
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 29 . 12/3/2007
er...5. 4 if no blatantly obvious yaoi that cannot be passed off in any way as friendship...

Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 28 . 12/3/2007
WOAH...Roxas' Other is XED? .

watch-me-write chapter 29 . 12/2/2007
Oh, so THAT'S where SOBD went to...yeah, admitedly, it really wasn't as good as BMTL, so good on you for rewriting it again! Now I definitely can't wait to read it again! And it'll be better! Can you ask for more?

Apparantly, yes, BMTL: Deleted Scenes! Ahaha, I can't wait for that, either! Ooh, the Xed vs. Axel sounds interesting in itself, and so does Xed's diary! I can just imagine the horrors that the person reading it will go through when Xed finds out...*evil laugh*

Wow, the choices for the new stories are really good, I dunno, you think you'll get around to posting up all of them? Because I'd actually like that. But out of all of them, I'm tied between Sinful Organisation (because it has Roxas in it and I love him...and it sounds funny too!) or Bailar Con Migo, THAT sounds really good. By the way, what does that mean? It sounds Spanish...I think.

Nine Nights at Castle Eternity also sounds pretty good, mind you. But yeah, my candidates are Sinful Organisation and Bailar Con Migo. Right now, I feel in a romantic mood rather than humourous, so I'm leaning more in the spanish-sounding fic then the funny one, but who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll be in a funny mood and want a funny fic to read, it depends. In the end, I'll probably end up choosing Bailar Con Migo instead because I'm a true romantic at heart...or whatever. Either that, or at least I can appreaciate a well-written romance fic/book.

But really, my friends take a look at the books I read and say right away that I'm a sap - both books I'm reading at the moment are romances. Haha, and one's a Vampire book.

But anyway, I think my job with that is done. I SO can't wait for anything, but in the mean time, I guess I'll go back to reading The 14th Key.

Happy Writing!

Bex O
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 26 . 12/2/2007
erm...Kuxir wins hottest, Xoras personality. Barely.
r33k00b34r chapter 25 . 12/2/2007
NO! Wait...

Four or five!

(Now stop tempting me with Demy! D:)