Reviews for Genuine Fake
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Also good
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"Who... Who are you?"

They gaped at him. Each pair of eyes were as wide as saucers. After all that had happened, those words still flowed from his mouth? After the years he'd had to go on probation from his first Ordeal, this... this... disaster happened again?

"Gotcha."

He got me too.
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Fabulous! I love this story! The drama is very convincing - your words sucked me in and held me in my chair until the end. Great work! :D
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
squee. Joren the reformed has to fight the original Joren the s*!
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I can't wait for the final part!
Jjinks chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I definatly like this one the best so far. I must say I didn't realize at first that I was holding me breath during the scene when Joren was in the chamber. I was a little nervous.
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
aw! im so happy! he passed! he passed! and it was true sulia-style to have the original joren make that comment about suicide wen he was dying lol
MysticMoonEmpress chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
hey there! Loved it! I can't wait for the next sequel or chapter. I kinda wish Joren was a bit more confident..sorta like his old self. But other than that, it was really good!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wonderfully done. Quite graceful, actually. I'm very impressed.
randominanities chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I have never read the other parts but I really liked this. It was very... thought provoking. Can't wait to read the 4th part.
umm chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
GAHHH! This is sooo good! Poor Jorry baby! *sniffles* Ack! I would, once again, do the typically long umm... review but I must vamoos! (leave umm... style) Gilmore Girls and Smallville await me! *flies off to the TV, crash lands and smacks into the wall*
pixie1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
OOOH! I am so in love with this quartet! I've added it to my favourites. Gods, I *love* what you've done with Joren. :)
Gaia Storm chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Ok. Must go read the last bit now...
Jewel chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
This was pretty good, I don't really care for all the gore and such, but I think it was necessary here. I appreciated Joren making a joke after all that serious yuckiness in the chamber, it really helped to lighten the mood by the end! I'm gonna go read the 4th part now. Tootles! Jewel
Lady chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
You know I'm really getting attached to this little quartet of yours. What's the official name? I know they all have individual titles, but when they're all together what's it going to be called? Write more, write fast (woah, I'm original no aren't I?) And happy writing of course! _