Reviews for Kingdom Blades
LeviHeichouCos chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
r u going to type the nesxt chpater?i REALLY LOVE this is how i foundout about i was wondering what website this was on and poof i had an account
R-Lord chapter 41 . 11/13/2008
Haha, Kirin, I FINALLY had a chance to read your fan-fic. Took me 3 days to get done with reading this. Err, for the sake of sureness its RaigaLord although having that as a pen name is frankly cliched. Sora and Kairi are great together like this. . I think carefully describing the Wielder's upgraded Bankai's. The only one I could fully visualize in my mind was Riku's remember a few anime moments where there are domes. Kairi's sounds interesting, but... Sora's is frankly boring in contrast to the others. It feels more like an inferior form to Kurai's Dracon Form, the idea is great though, just needs a better deliberation on it's shape and usage. Heh, literally naming Ichigo's new bankai "Perfect Bankai" made me smile a little.

To be frank, having two Vasto Lorde Arrancar die so quickly in the front lines was odd to me for the 6th should have been able to hold his own to Ichigo as to an utter defeat he had suffered. I liked your battle scenes in contrast to the reality, a lot of style was put into designing the battles. But putting Aizen duel Kurai Tenshi so quickly was an odd idea considering you having a note before saying that with 3% of his power able to subdue Ryuujin Jakka.

All in all, Kirin, your Fan-fic is GREAT! I loved reading up to this chapter and plan on continuing to read it during my spare time. What I said before is mostly just curious comments I found along the way and seriously, you have a talent for this!
Hijokugei chapter 41 . 11/8/2008
BLOODY HELL, SO MUCH ACTION! WOW!
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 41 . 10/30/2008
Wow this was a really good chapter.
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
read my review of chap 41 before reading this please.

I felt some of my comments did not accurately reflect my ideas and feelings. When you had the keyblade wielders fight but then undid it I felt it exacerbated the problem i mentioned rather than fixing although i can see that it could be considered an 'in story' answer to my remark. Also with the recommendation that you add a more consistent world spanning evil icon i believe I may have overstepped my boundaries a tad and did not wish to say that your story is by any means bad. it was a less than tactful commentary on something i would likely do when writing a story, and inherently what i believe others should do, and your method may well be why your story is far superior to any story i've ever doodled in my spare time.

Sorry but i wanted that cleared up. Until next time.
chasingfireflies chapter 41 . 10/19/2008
o.o

so much japanese and spanish and...

...jesus, i'm australian!

I can barely manage english on a bad day.

(although, let me say, slurred slang words sound

pretty

darn

cool. XD)

favourite line was the blender thing.

ahhahahaha...

it was good.

very, very good call.

update soonish!
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I REMEMBER. ANs were short and sweet this chap. GJ.
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 41 . 10/19/2008
m. cookies. sorry. distracted. now for my esteemed thoughts on this particular chapter. First let me say that you have the makings of a good (anime in this case) writer because i can tell this battle is going to be dragged out MERCILESSLY and im gonna keep reading anyway. But if its still going on in 3 chapters im going to call you on it.

IM also confused on one point. Is the lost seraph also the right hand of heaven? i thought he was for a while then i thought not, and now after re-reviewing the the last chapter I am hopelessly confused on that particular point.

But now let us gaze into the past and see what I wrote last time.

"they (the keyblade wielders) will be shooed away and told to go train some more while the bleach characters have all the fun." Alright, you got me. Sora and Riku did do damage and fight a little for real this chap (and even kairi managed to give a serpent tail a migraine). BUT WAIT. Said damage was immediately undone. By non other than Kairi. Also they were not told to go train, BUT didn't fight anymore anyway due to Leo and Ichigo turning him (the arrancar) into gravy... sorry reiatsu.

The three highest espada though, were sissies which on a certain level made me sad. 5 minutes before a battle is not the time for a conglomerate of corrupt souls to have an emotional breakdown. But really thats my personal thoughts. Just seemed ooc for a arrancar is all. Oh and when I said dizzying last chapter in reference to the number of Kurai's swords I really meant "please oh PLEASE no more. I cannot remember what each of these ridiculously over the top weapons look like or even most of their names." A new sword/ gate/shaving implement is the last thing I wanted to see.

finally I'd like to see a more constant villain, or at least someone/thing that the reader could identify as evil's emissary. Take the little ant looking heartless. he's synonymous with all other heartless. or the robed mysterious figures of Organization 13. They appeared constantly and were barrels of fun. A tiny glimpse into the nature of the enemy that aizen apparently has aligned himself with is all i ask. And don't say hollows or arrancar. they are bleach villains not yours.

what else.I had something else...damn i'll remember later. And the Spanish (I hear) like soccer a fair bit.

and write faster. update sooner. etc etc
chasingfireflies chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
superiority complex.

haha.

favourite line.

that was nice.

made me laugh.

it was a good chapter.

although i still don't know half of what's going on.

...not that that's in any way different to normal.

XDD!

Update soon!
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
you not making it easy. this chapter was essentially you describing a bunch of fight scenes but a few things bothered me.

Hitsugaya. Okay. i get it. he was pissed but would an immature child who let his emotions get the better of him really be promoted to one of the highest positions in soul society? Lives could be lost that way and I would seriously doubt someone if they went all maverick like that. Yet your characters are the definition of understanding, which is good in counseling but a bad idea on the battlefield. And i suppose he might not get off scott free now that i think about it but the notion I got from kurai and yamamoto was that Hitsugaya was perfectly alright but Riku might be a touch crazy for stopping him.

Also theres the three main keyblade wielders. They are treated like children constantly despite the fact that all three are at or approaching captain level skill. I thought the story was about them yet whenever a real fight comes the are relegated to minor roles of slaying cannon fodder. Now it does look like they might do something important in the next chapter but if current trends continue they will be shooed away and told to go train some more while the bleach characters have all the fun.

I'm all for training but they're the main characters right? Shouldn't they be at the forefront of all aspects of the story? You are pretty good at avoiding focusing on one character for too long (although undeniably held the most lime light this chapter) but the keyblade wielders get the short end of the stick with their short fights only being amusing for the dialogue between characters during said fights. (as a personal feeling and nothing i can be truly critical about im getting tired of the way kairi is being babied. She ought to at least be able to fight normal hollows without supervision.)

Another things that made me chafe was the way you randomly introduced Lucia. It wasn't a poor fight or anything (although keeping track of all of kurai's many swords got a little dizzying at times even though their descriptions were pretty badass) It's just introducing some other character from a completely different series this late in the worlds storyline is a touch jarring. essentially its been all bleach for X amount of chapters and then this other guy is thrown at us from nowhere. I think one of Aizen's lieutenants would have worked as a much better distraction to Kurai than this villain from another series.

As a last thought, and this too has no real bearing as a review, try to keep the author's notes shorter. If someone cares who Jizou is they'll go to wikipedia. otherwise just the translation of the meanings would be sufficient. Hah. didn't even have to troll today.
Scorch406 chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter and nice fight scenes. Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters. Is lucia one of your oc's or is he from another manga?
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
Ikkaku has a bankai you do know this right? where its two giant clevers connected to a gian blade with a handle behind it by chains and with each hit he takes or deals the dragon on the bigger blade in back slowly turns red and when he unleashes it it deals major collateral damage to the enemy and anything around it in a 5 foot radius its in the first Arrancar fight when Grimjow first fights Ichigo and Ichigo doesnt have control of his Vizard powers yet (i forget which epi that is though)
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 39 . 9/1/2008
OK admittedly I was trolling a bit the last chapter but Its kinda a must with good stories. Anyway you at one point referred Leo as the Wielder of Darkness. However I wasn't sure if that meant Leo had a keyblade or if it was just a reference to the fact that he wields darkness as a weapon (among other things.) Also it seems that the angels have Yamamoto pretty whipped. To me that seems...odd. The most powerful man in a world and he's being ordered around like some spineless guppy. I mean the angels could at least include him in the decision making process. The fights were, as always, spectacular although I have to say I'm looking forward to something more bombastic than spars. The death of momo was a good twist. Good for you. Sucks for her. I've got nothing else. good chapter. update soon. etc
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 39 . 8/31/2008
guess there wont be a lemon huh oh well maybe there will be a hint of one at least :D
BlackChaos105 chapter 38 . 8/20/2008
Sprry I didn't review last chapter, didn't get a chance to read it until now, Summer's been hectic. The story is getting mroe and more interesting, and I was WAITING for that hilarious scene with Sora and Kairi! Keep it up!

BlackChaos, out.