Reviews for From Here to Eternity
Melissa Mikey Ignacio Abastillas chapter 46 . 6/30/2021
This was awesome! On to the next story! You’re an awesome writer. You should write more!
bjq chapter 46 . 8/8/2018
awesome
kaleik1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I absolutely loved loved this story, well written and totally hits all the emotions that come along with Joey and Pacey.. my favorite and i really do hope for a reunion because this needs to be shared with the world and the two characters truly made Dawson's Creek the success it was and continues to be. I hope you write more about Joey and Pacey; your imagination is astounding.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/10/2017
Beautifully written. You created a lovely continued story.
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 46 . 2/3/2015
Great story! Love it.
Sabine
Hope8254 chapter 46 . 2/20/2014
It's really a great story! 46 Chapters all worth reading. You kept us all intrigued, happy, sad and finaly filled with joy. You have so much talent and creativity. Thanks and I wish you the best of success.
jagger0622 chapter 46 . 2/1/2013
I don't know if you check this site anymore but your fics are amazing. Just wanted to throw that out there!
1trueluv chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
loving this sequeal to catching up...
jazphace chapter 46 . 1/31/2012
WOW! This series was absolutely amazing!
Ally chapter 46 . 11/14/2009
I've been a fan of Dawson's Creek every since it started and I have every season on DVD and have watched them over and over and over... but the funny thing is i don't get sick of watching it, and i heard somewhere that there was going to be a Dawson's Creek reunion for Pacey and Joey's wedding i spent two days looking for more information on it and when i found this site and found this very long script (as i would call it) i have to say that this is what the reunion should be about the ups and down of joey and Pacey and there first year of marriage and the baby. I have to say this has taken me three days to read but it was well worth it. I may self love to write but i would never be able to come up with stuff as creative as this. i thought this was so well done that there were a few parts i found my self crying. But i have to agree that even though Dawson and Joey are sole mates the only person joey really truly loved was Pacey J. Witter and everyone in capeside new it. When Joey and Pacey finally got together at the end of the third season i thought it would really last forever, but when Pacey had his outburst at there senior prom it was for the best even though some people may disagree with me, but the way i see it, it was and this is only because they both needed to spend time and part and experience new things for them to find there way back to each other and they finally did but that was only after Jen died and the season one finally of the Creek aired on tv. But the way i see it is that Pacey and Joey come from the same place, and they have been friends for quite awhile and were able to stay friends after the way he broke her heart at the prom, they still found there way back to each other and were able to forget about the past and make a future together, and if there is to be a Dawson's Creek reunion then i certainly hope they use this script cause it is the best way to show how much Joey and Pacey mean to each other and that they were meant to be... I really enjoyed this piece and hope there will be more to come from you. you are very talented and keep up the good work...
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
hey, just had to write a little note on this chapter, i know that there is more chapter to this story but i just wanted to say that I love Ann in this chapter, i thought that she is pretty funny!
joykaye chapter 46 . 7/1/2008
i really loved this story. i hated the hard times for them of course but it was really good. i also love the way you named you chapters even though they were corny at times. i want to read more of you stories so keep up with the good work.
Buggerlover chapter 46 . 3/16/2008
I love this story. I'm glad they got everything worked out. I love how you had Jen pick the baby name. I loved how that couple turned out to be the people Pacey was having a meeting with. I can't wait to read the sequel, which I'm starting today.
ticklesnowflake chapter 46 . 12/27/2007
wow...i have been so busy lately i did not get a chance to read this story and i have all i have to say was WOW! I cannot believe you finish the story already. it is all so fast. I had to wait until break to sit down and read all 10 or so chapters all at once because i was soo behind. It was truly amazing how you are such a talented writer. if only dawson creek cast did a reunion they can totally use ur story. as always pacey is like the best husband/father anyone can ask for. i'm so jealous of how lucky joey is. thanks misty for writing this wonderful story and i will be looking forward to any of ur future stories.
KassiLou chapter 46 . 12/26/2007
I've loved this story.. The ending was perfect. Can't wait for the sequel:)