Reviews for From Here to Eternity
Mrs. PW chapter 32 . 9/27/2007
I am loving the updates! My suggestion for a boy's name is Landon!
dancerlittle chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I can't wait for more!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
i have a friend that two little boys, and there names are Xander ( thats how you say it but it is pernounced Zander but spelled Xander and her other sons name is Chase), i dont know if you will like those names but i thought they where cool names. i cant wait to see what else is going to happen with them staying with Buzz, again i think it is cool that you have Buzz in this story and i like the girl Kris, she sounds like a really fun girl but kinda crazy too lol. update again soon.
CREEKDAZE chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
You are always able to keep us "tuned in" to every giving us the good stuff! I really like the names Owen, Brody and Mitch.
Shortygirl81 chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
Great chapter...however I like the name Caleb.
Jill Cohen chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
Hey! About the boy's names, my personal favorites are Logan, Ethan and William. Loved the Update! I'm real glad things are getting back to normal. Looks like they really needed this trip. It's also really good to see Buzz again!
missy3252 chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
great update! update soon please!1
paceysmermaid chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
Loved the last two chapters. That was a nice surprise bringing in a grown up Buzz. Good guy names: Cole, Luke, and of course there's always Josh.(strong sexy names!) Hurry back.
CREEKDAZE chapter 31 . 9/25/2007
Oh my goodness! You are soo talented. Please keep writing. Don't just leave us hanging!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
i hope that you write more about joey,pacey and buzz, i think its cool that you wrote Buzz into this story, i would love to read more on this story, cant wait to see the baby boy when he get here. i hope to read alot more on this story again soon. update again soon.
Jill Cohen chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
really good! I hope their son gets here soon. Cant wait to see daddy Pacey!

Have a good week!
Elisabeth chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
That was a relly good chapter. I think you sould keep Buzz in the story. Update as soon as possible.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
YAY, you brought Buzz back! I loved Buzz, he was soo cute! BTW nice thing with him watching over Kris! Do I smell a history repeat coming? This was a sweet chapter, can't wait for more!
missy3252 chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
Thanks for the great update... Loved it! Keep up the great work!
dancerlittle chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
AW That was really cute! Awesome job and I can't wait for more!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »